napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Cycle/Stack: GW-501516, SR-9009, RAD-140, MK-2866

WEEK 3: 6/29/2020 -7/6/2020

subject: Adam, male, 36 years old, 180 Lbs.

Supplements/SARMS:

"1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart"
UPDATE: Now have the MK-2866

bought from: https://sarms.forsale/

coffee and/or Xenadrine (green coffee bean, Yohimbe, Ashwaganda, etc.) 15-30 min. before workout
kratom, 1 tablespoon, morning, afternoon, evening.
also taking (clarithromycin) and anti-malarial (hydrochloroquine) for infections in my respiratory tract and sinuses. Been sick a while and occassionally I have to take a round of antibiotics.

Current workout:

20 pushups x 10 reps
20 squats x 10 reps
(these are alternated following each rep)

1 hour, 15 minutes cardio (treadmill) x 5-6 mph

This week was much better than week 2. Had great workouts the entire time. Last week saw a slight dip downwards because I had just started a round of antibiotics and they made me feel like shit for a few days. Still taking them but bounced back to normal after a few days. I certainly can see a difference in my physique now that I been doing much longer workouts and cardio. I upped my cardio the last few days from an hour to an hour and 15 minutes, at 5mph, so somewhere around 6 miles. I been pushing it much harder the last few days, and I been going at it 7 days a week. I always look forward to my workout, it is my favorite part of the day. Got the MK-2866 so maybe this is also helping out. I can't really think of too much else I can say about this week that stands out to me, as the workouts are monotonous. But I can say that the fact I been increasing my workout and running more distance is a big plus. The workouts go by quick, I just put my headphones on blaze through the workouts.

I been maintaining the calorie deficit range, and I'm seeing results from all my effort. So I will leave it there, if I think of anything additional I will add to it, and comments are always welcome.

Once again, Thanks to all the administrators/moderators, Dylan, Sarms4sale and those helping to add to the greater knowledge base of SARMS, nutrition, attitude/living, and fitness! All the best, -Adam F.

WEEK 4: 7/6/2020-7/13/2020

Supplements/SARMS:

MK-2866 50mg (1 dropper full)

coffee and/or Xenadrine (green coffee bean, Yohimbe, Ashwaganda, etc.) 15-30 min. before workout

also taking (clarithromycin) and anti-malarial (hydrochloroquine) for infections in my respiratory tract and sinuses. Been sick a while and occasionally I have to take a round of antibiotics.

Current workout:

20 pushups x 10 reps
20 squats x 10 reps

Here we are week 4. Damn, the weeks just seem to fly by. Had another great week. Working out and exercise is the best thing I could have ever got myself into at this point in my life. I've still been hitting the hour and 15 minute cardio. The 200 pushups and 200 squats, and I notice that its actually very effective for me. I can see the change in my chest and overall physique. I've had several compliments by some girls I know. That is always nice to hear. I have been going at it 7 days a week, but yesterday I had to take the day off the cardio because my knee is kinda f***ed up. I should have taken the day before that off, but I tried to push through it and then yesterday I realized I just made it even worse, so i'm taking whatever time it takes for that to improve. I still do the other exercises no problem, but no point in creating a nagging injury. so maybe by tomorrow it will be enough. I'll be back at it. Aside from that everything is going great. SARMs working, ambition is there, can't complain. Will check back in a week.

Once again, Thanks to all the administrators/moderators, Dylan, Sarms4sale and those helping to add to the greater knowledge base of SARMS, nutrition, attitude/living, and fitness! All the best, -Adam F.

rest your knee and keep working hard brother!! great job and thanks for the updates... you are doing a tremendous job!!

WEEK 5: 7/13/2020-7/20/2020

Supplements/SARMS:

4-12 MK-2866 50mg (1 dropper full) once a day

**added a Taurine supplement 2g a day

was taking (clarithromycin) and anti-malarial (hydrochloroquine) for half od this week and then stopped.

Current workout:

20 pushups x 10 reps
20 squats x 10 reps

Wow already week 5. Things were going well but I've had to take a few days off from the cardio because both of my knees have these nagging sharp pains. Maybe it might be best to not run 7 days a week but rather 5 so that my knees have some rest time. The sharp joint pains might be a periodic type of thing but damn does it suck because running is my shit. I should be back on it soon though. Im thinking of what I might do to replace the heavy cardio when I have days like this. I still get the pushups and squats in every day. I suppose its not all that bad having to take a few days off but when I do i always get that feeling like a major part of my day is missing something important. my chest is getting much more defined from all the pushups, so thats def something I can be happy about.

But the fitness really seems to add to just the overall approach to life as a whole, the effects carry over to the mind, attitude, and life in general. Been doing some work in the self-development realm last few weeks wrote some articles and did some videos, even though no one sees them cuz both Fb and YouTube SUCK, something needs to be done about this censorship bullshit. Might start a site for my work. Anyway, might consider making some videos on the SARMS, possibly doing some reviews or break down of my experience week by week, not sure yet.

Top Bottom