napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Cycle/Stack: GW-501516, SR-9009, RAD-140, MK-2866

Adam_Finnz_555

Whats good everyone!

I'm Adam, I introduced myself in the Welcome thread a few days back. I am 36, 5' 7", 180 Lbs. I have been working out/exercising for a number of years but I would consider those years a light approach, I never really pushed myself too much, and although it kept me in decent shape, It only served to maintain an average look and for the amount of effort it wasn't really worth doing. Recently I started looking into SARMS, with the intention to also get a better workout plan going, and found some of Dylan's work, very helpful, easy to understand, no B.S. (which is probably why his YouTube channels keep getting terminated). I talked to him a few times via email before heading on over here. Suggested a good plan for what I was going for, which is cutting more than bulk. Settled on:

"1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 DGA POST CT

Mini pct 13-16
?clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day"

UPDATE: will be adding on the MK-2866 in the second or third week of this, little staggered but its ok, will not be a problem and will give insight into any additional difference I notice when the MK-2866 is added on

My workout routine is kind of simplistic/minimalist but it still works for me, for now, I can always expand later. It consists of 20 reps of pushups x 10 sets, 20 squats x 10 sets, in alternating sequence until both complete. Then I hop on the treadmill and the rest of my workout is cardio. I am big on cardio, so right now its the bulk of my workout. I started off at 20 minutes on the treadmill back many months ago, and I chose 20 minutes to start because I knew it was something I could commit to everyday, 7 days a week, day in, day out. I hadn't really tried to push myself until after starting the SARM (and SARM-like) products, I got mine from https://sarms.forsale/category/sarms/

After realizing how short of a run I was actually doing each day at 20 minutes, I started to wonder how much could I actually put down if I really tried. So, the 20 minute runs became 30. Then the next few days starting on my SARM cycle I went right up to 40 minutes at 6mph. The next few days, which have been the last few days, I have been hitting 60 minutes, and it will alternate anywhere between 5 to 6mph and so I'm around 5.5 miles an hour average. The endurance is very noticeable in the first week on GW-501516, SR-9009, and I've noticed an increase in strength in my pushups/squats workout, likely from the RAD-140. Very much a fan of all 3 so far.

Not trying to write a whole novel about this here, but enough to give an effective overview, so I could only be so short about it, so that's where Im at. I'll try to tack some updates on, as I go. If it helps anyone else, great...

Last edited:
Whats good everyone!

I'm Adam, I introduced myself in the Welcome thread a few days back. I am 36, 5' 7", 180 Lbs. I have been working out/exercising for a number of years but I would consider those years a light approach, I never really pushed myself too much, and although it kept me in decent shape, It only served to maintain an average look and for the amount of effort it wasn't really worth doing. Recently I started looking into SARMS, with the intention to also get a better workout plan going, and found some of Dylan's work, very helpful, easy to understand, no B.S. (which is probably why his YouTube channels keep getting terminated). I talked to him a few times via email before heading on over here. Suggested a good plan for what I was going for, which is cutting more than bulk. Settled on:

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 DGA POST CT

Mini pct 13-16
?clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day"

My workout routine is kind of simplistic/minimalist but it still works for me, for now, I can always expand later. It consists of 20 reps of pushups x 10 sets, 20 squats x 10 sets, in alternating sequence until both complete. Then I hop on the treadmill and the rest of my workout is cardio. I am big on cardio, so right now its the bulk of my workout. I started off at 20 minutes on the treadmill back many months ago, and I chose 20 minutes to start because I knew it was something I could commit to everyday, 7 days a week, day in, day out. I hadn't really tried to push myself until after starting the SARM (and SARM-like) products, I got mine from https://sarms.forsale/category/sarms/

After realizing how short of a run I was actually doing each day at 20 minutes, I started to wonder how much could I actually put down if I really tried. So, the 20 minute runs became 30. Then the next few days starting on my SARM cycle I went right up to 40 minutes at 6mph. The next few days, which have been the last few days, I have been hitting 60 minutes, and it will alternate anywhere between 5 to 6mph and so I'm around 5.5 miles an hour average. The endurance is very noticeable in the first week on GW-501516, SR-9009, and I've noticed an increase in strength in my pushups/squats workout, likely from the RAD-140. Very much a fan of all 3 so far.

Not trying to write a whole novel about this here, but enough to give an effective overview, so I could only be so short about it, so that's where Im at. I'll try to tack some updates on, as I go. If it helps anyone else, great...

Please do write a novel, the more detail the better, this place is all about learning and sharing and helping others, that was a good read, it sounds like you are on the right track.

I am sure if you follow Dylan and his work like we all here do, you did get the sarms from https://sarms.forsale

Right ? Best sarms and company by a land slide, please log and keep everyone updated and keep killing it ! Its only the start, I am on a Rad, GW501516, Sr9009 and Mk2866 12 week cycle and Nova as my pct

awesome bro, im really glad to see you keeping a log...i was looking forward to your stack! i'll be here to support along the way bro!

Great stack right there!

My log im running those plus mk2866 and lgd.

Sarms.forsale is awesome stuff!

I have said it before but I am a huge fan of logs. They not only hold the user accountable but are very informative for the forum members.

Yes i really should be keeping daily or at least weekly logs. And I will put before and after photos together if its worth it. Certainly will commit to a log weekly, with anything additional in between if there is anything noteworthy to bring up, that way can help anyone else who wants to consider this stack, and the knowledge base as a whole. So, here it goes, and I'll use the more organized format below, and will just be a more organized expansion to followup my first post:

Week 1: 6/15/2020 - 6/22/2020

subject: Adam, male, 36 years old, 180 Lbs.

Supplements/SARMS:

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart"

UPDATE: will be adding on the MK-2866 in the second or third week of this, little staggered but its ok, will not be a problem and will give insight into any additional difference I notice when the MK-2866 is added on

bought from: https://sarms.forsale/

coffee and/or Xenadrine (green coffee bean, Yohimbe, Ashwaganda, etc.) 15-30 min. before workout
kratom, 1 tablespoon, morning, afternoon, evening.

Current workout:

20 pushups x 10 reps
20 squats x 10 reps
(these are alternated following each rep)

1 hour cardio (treadmill) x 5-6 mph

So my first week is complete.

I can say I really noticed the long bouts of endurance and stamina during my cardio routine, Dylan talked about this. His videos are very helpful, easy to follow, informative, gives the pros and cons and all in between in a short video, well done. I'd say I noticed this endurance factor within the first few days. Now, its not always very noticeable when you aren't working out, as in the case of taking a stimulant per se or being full of energy, but once I would get going on the treadmill for my cardio routine, I noticed that I simply do not get too winded and feel like I'm struggling to get through my workout. And it goes by like that, very quickly, and instead of just getting through it, I start actually wanting to push myself a little more.

As a matter of fact, I noticed that a few days I kind of pushed myself too hard without realizing it until the day after, so there were one or two days where I had to go easier on myself as to not further myself into an injury. So this might be something to keep in mind for other people too, if you don't know your limits yet.

But of course, the next day I was back at it. before I started this, I was only doing 20, maybe 30 minutes a day tops on the treadmill because I knew I could commit to it, and was a good starting strategy not to overwhelm myself with more than I can handle. But it was simply not enough to get noticeable results, but its easier to increase something when its already routine. 2 days into week 1, I was running at 40 and then 60 minutes for the remainder of this week, at 5-6 mph, (so 5-6 miles). This means I will alternate between 5-6mph, to be clear. Most of my run is at 6mph but the last 20 minutes or so I start reaching my threshold and will reduce to 5mph, 5.4mph, something like that.

For me, I love cardio I think its an essential to fitness. I consider it my sanctuary, when I'm pissed off or just dealing with some shit, I feel most at peace when I'm physically pushing myself with an intensity and listening to heavy metal as loud as it can go. The GW-501516 and SR-9009 enhances my cardio performance considerably, and it certainly is noticeable.

I'm not sure which one works more effectively (GW-501516, SR-9009), but together at least I can say it does the job when your routine includes heavy cardio. If you are lifting weights or pushups, or anything to build muscle, it might still be noticeable but cardio is where it seems to really shine.

That being said, I did notice that 20 pushups was a piece of cake, strength was considerably higher, but based on what I've read this is probably more from the RAD-140, given that it can work that quickly, but I can say I did notice that my strength was unusually higher than usual. The GW-501516/SR-9009 may have added some help in making it more of a piece of cake, but it wasn't so much an endurance factor that made it easy, It just felt like it little to no strain on me strength-wise, usually this is more of a struggle for me, so likely the RAD-140.

Might want to add, wondering how much the RAD-140 is adding to that endurance in cardio, but I cant really say because I'm running the others with it. I'm going to speculate it may be adding some boost, especially in running considerably longer and harder as in strength, but probably will be more noticeable in the general fat-loss more so than the endurance factors like the other 2 I'm taking (GW-501516/SR-9009)

Another part of the RAD-140, and I've read some anecdotal reports, was that it seemed to clear up brain fog, that hazy feeling in my head where my cognition is just kinda lagging on me kind of like a hangover, it seemed to disappear when I started taking it. This is probably due to its neuro-protective effect. It is an interesting aspect. Anyway, I can get through the pushups and squats very easily, considerably more so than usual. Might start pushing myself more in this area.

This concludes week 1, of my SARM, SARM-like cycle. Will report back in another week, unless there is anything noteworthy to say beforehand.

---------------------------------------

Additional notes/thoughts:

- I started with these 3 (RAD-140, GW-501516, SR-9009) for financial reasons, but I may be able to swing another, what you guys think of LGD-4033 (Lignandrol) to a stack like this? I thought this might add some synergy to the RAD-140. Then maybe I would also expand on the first half of my workout as well.

- There are some researchers who say the SR-9009 has little to no bioavailablity, but the many anecdotal reports seem to indicate this is not the case and it does get results. So, one thing that came to mind, maybe it be worth doing sublingual absorption before swallowing?

- Curious about the Banned Nutrition products. I saw a thread about a week ago that Dylan put together on them, but when I clicked on the links the videos were already removed, by YouTube's censorship clowns. I went on the Banned Nutrition website and noticed they were kind of demonizing SARMS, but I get it its marketing and it doesn't mean their products are any less effective just because they aren't into SARMS, we can all have our own opinions here and think for ourselves, after all. I did check out the ingredients in some of their products and I was kind of intrigued, because there are actually a lot of ingredients I've not seen in any supplements I have taken or are familiar with, not the usual thing rebranded 100 times over, it actually was a very unique blend. I will probably try to look more into this a some point, and decide if that might be worth adding down the road.

- I already bought myself a LiquidNolva PCT from https://sarms.forsale/ just to have one bought for when I'm done it all.

Thanks to all the administrators/moderators, Dylan, Sarms4sale and those helping to add to the greater knowledge base of SARMS, nutrition, attitude/living, and fitness! All the best, -Adam F.

Last edited:
hey bro... lgd would be fine to add here but i like mk2866 better with what you are running... you cant go wrong either way... no, there is no need to go sublingual and let me tell you something brother, you will deeply regret doing that with sarms suspended in everclear...

hey bro... lgd would be fine to add here but i like mk2866 better with what you are running... you cant go wrong either way... no, there is no need to go sublingual and let me tell you something brother, you will deeply regret doing that with sarms suspended in everclear...

I also like mk2866 better in his situation seriously awesome stack rad mk2866 gw and sr, love it ! Cant say it enough. I would recommend it to anyone to run atleast once

Yes Dylan you make a very good point about the Everclear suspensions, hahaha. I would have watered it down some first. But, no need, I'll keep things the simple, easy, and correct way. I was washing it back fast with water and getting it down.

In light of the strong recommendation of MK-2866, I'll take your word for it, Dylan and Topps_Baseball88, and actually yes that seems to be a little more well-rounded stack, I'm all about it! I'll maybe edit the title of the thread if its even possible, but I'll figure something out...

Will be checking back soon my friends! All the Best, A.F.

Yes Dylan you make a very good point about the Everclear suspensions, hahaha. I would have watered it down some first. But, no need, I'll keep things the simple, easy, and correct way. I was washing it back fast with water and getting it down.

In light of the strong recommendation of MK-2866, I'll take your word for it, Dylan and Topps_Baseball88, and actually yes that seems to be a little more well-rounded stack, I'm all about it! I'll maybe edit the title of the thread if its even possible, but I'll figure something out...

Honestly after a few days of the taste I. Used to it, I just take it with water, Dylan does it no chase 😂 I cant do that yet, yeah man certainly check back and keeps us updated, you will love the addition of mk2866, it's great for joint pain and just in general you heal faster with sarms less down time , I go 5-6 days a week and I blaze through every workout.

if you want me to edit the thread title for you just let me know... nows a good time to get the mk2866 too because there is a 25% off sale the rest of the week!

Honestly after a few days of the taste I. Used to it, I just take it with water, Dylan does it no chase 😂 I cant do that yet, yeah man certainly check back and keeps us updated, you will love the addition of mk2866, it's great for joint pain and just in general you heal faster with sarms less down time , I go 5-6 days a week and I blaze through every workout.

Yea, certainly sounds like that stack is on point for you. Can't wait for the add-on! I tend to go 6-7 days a week. I get so used to the routine thing and since it is kind of a place for me to deal with shit it really helps and I want to do it, its not like some chore I want to get over with, but my workouts are minimalist, except that the hour cardio for me is a new thing and that is pretty intense for what I'm used to, doing 20 minutes before which is somewhere around 2 miles. Now its 5-6. When Dylan told me he was running 10 miles a day, I was like Whoa that is a lot! But kind of got me thinking to myself, well how much harder could I push it on the cardio? Then after starting my stack I was driven to just F'n go at it and see what my limit really is. Kind of forms a drive in you to keep pushing it. Very good thing... Always push to do better for yourself no matter what you're going at in life.

The Everclear or grain alcohol thing has never been a problem for me to handle, I've made and taken lots of tinctures in grain alcohol, i mean usually its always easy to chase down with water or anything else very quickly and just get her down, but yea the straight method that might sting some i would imagine haha, thats understandable, but i always roll my eyes when I see someone complain about how awful the taste is of the SARMs that they can hardly bare it even with a chaser, just kinda like going on about it like a teenager who cant take a shot of hard alcohol, and I just wanna say come on, man up. Thats what you're takin this for haha.

I do have some chronic health issues and joint pain at various places as a permanent fixture. I am really looking forward to the healing properties of the MK-2866 that I been reading about. Cant wait to give it a go!

Last edited:
if you want me to edit the thread title for you just let me know... nows a good time to get the mk2866 too because there is a 25% off sale the rest of the week!

Yea Dylan lets just rename it "My Cycle/Stack: GW-501516, SR-9009, RAD-140, MK-2866", and I will modify the first post to say I started the others first. added the MK-2866 the following week and go from there.

done bro....

Awesome, Thanks my Friend.

Wanted to ask, when you run your 10 miles, is it all in one shot straight through for an hour and a half? how fast do you run at, do you keep the pace consistent?

Mine seems to vary cuz i start to get worn out. I realized that this week I was tapping out quicker than last week and having to either greatly reduce the speed or to hop off it for about 30 seconds to a minute, catch my breath, and get back on and kill it. I was wondering why I was able to do better last week, but I guess the Occam's Razor explanation here is that this week was about 10-15 degrees hotter and much more humid, so its probably wearing me down faster. the room i have the treadmill in is not AC'd, I should maybe get a fan going.

Other than that, so far so good. Running an hour is making so much better a difference in how I feel vs. the 20 minutes I was at before. Might look into expanding the first part of my workout or maybe instead of the pushup/squats alternation I should do burpees instead.

i always run all at once... 6.2 mph simply because when i run over 7 i just get nothing but nagging injuries that inhibit a good run... then i do the elliptical and stairclimb 20 minutes each after that...

Week 2: 6/22/2020 - 6/29/2020

subject: Adam, male, 36 years old, 180 Lbs.

Supplements/SARMS:

1-12 SR-9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart"

UPDATE: will be adding on the MK-2866 in the second or third week of this, little staggered but its ok, will not be a problem and will give insight into any additional difference I notice when the MK-2866 is added on.

UPDATE: Week 2 no MK-2866 yet, 3rd week will see it.

bought from: https://sarms.forsale/

coffee and/or Xenadrine (green coffee bean, Yohimbe, Ashwaganda, etc.) 15-30 min. before workout

kratom, 1 tablespoon, morning, afternoon, evening.

UPDATE: aside from these workout supplements, I've had to start a round of anti-biotics (clarithromycin) and anti-malarial (hydrochloroquine) for infections in my respiratory tract and sinuses. Been sick a while and occassionally I have to take a round of antibiotics.

Current workout:

20 pushups x 10 reps
20 squats x 10 reps
(these are alternated following each rep)

1 hour cardio (treadmill) x 5-6 mph

Second week 2 is complete. I wish I could say it was better than the first week but things went a little differently, although I did complete every workout and had much better workouts than when I wasn't taking SARMS. It was only a few days where I felt beat and having a tough time getting through the workout. I believe there is one or several easy explanations for this. The first that comes to mind is the fact that I started a round of antibiotics and an antimalarial (hydrochloroquine), which are pretty heavy on the body. Definitely can make one feel run down some in the beginning especially. So, this is likely the reason for that. I also tried to take note of what times of the day I workout, to see where my peak levels are at. I saw that video Dylan posted about the circadian rhythm and the times of day the testosterone rises and falls. Another thing that I was thinking, was that maybe I should try to eat a little meal with carbs an hour or two before I workout, because I been usually doing this on an empty stomach.

I didnt let this overly bother me and I certainly had many good days like I had last week, but there have just been some dips downward on a couple days. I feel a sense of more dedication to the overall goals of what I want to achieve. Running an hour has made so much more difference than 20 minutes. I will keep pushing it. Also starting to pay more attention to the calories I take in, to stay within a calorie deficit.

Aside from this everything is going well, and I expect my workouts to continue and bad days are going to be few and far between. Mentally, you always have to factor in the bad days, they will always be there now and then, make room for the, accept them, and find ways to rise above them.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all the administrators/moderators, Dylan, Sarms4sale and those helping to add to the greater knowledge base of SARMS, nutrition, attitude/living, and fitness! All the best, -Adam F.

Last edited:
100% its the antibiotics, which i think you clearly know... Unusual tiredness and weakness is listed right there bro https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/hydroxychloroquine-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20064216

so you have to let that run its course...

Yes I think we can say conclusively this was the reason, and actually when I would take them when I wasnt on SARMS I remember feeling quite a bit worse than this. Im still going at though, no worries, temporary setbacks or just tuning the workouts down a notch, but the work is still being done. I been going at it 7 days a week, I should maybe think about taking at least one day of rest, might make quite some difference.

Top Bottom