napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My blood tests

Any of the sarms that can suppress (mk2866, s4, lgd, and rad140) I always run low dose clomid and a test booster.

It’s good you have pre and post bloods. Your LH and Test look lower from pre bloods. I would say take more time off and test again to see if you fully recover because those 2 numbers are significantly lower (total test down 20% and LH down over 50%)

You can’t just keep running sarms back to back with minimal or no pct or time off.

alright... should this pct be 4 weeks, and the 4 weeks with nothing?

what about the next one, what could you tell me, mk28kk only?

Tks

Any of the sarms that can suppress (mk2866, s4, lgd, and rad140) I always run low dose clomid and a test booster.

It’s good you have pre and post bloods. Your LH and Test look lower from pre bloods. I would say take more time off and test again to see if you fully recover because those 2 numbers are significantly lower (total test down 20% and LH down over 50%)

You can’t just keep running sarms back to back with minimal or no pct or time off.
I've been on RAD and MK only 2 weeks now lol, it's weird my tests are so low, my problem is I didn't have pre-test, I'll do one more after 3 weeks and see, if the results are horrible I'll stop mid cycle

I run m1mk on any cycle that can suppress as it will limit the level of suppression.

Not cheap but it’s worth it IMO

So you recommend I use it during the cycle and after as pct? If that's not harmful I'd do that

I mean it's never about money, health is on the top, just want to know how to use mk-m1 correctly if I combine it with rad and mk 677 during and post cycle, I can get one more along with the one I bought

m1 mk should be used on cycle to help with on cycle suppression mitigation, at least the last four weeks of the cycle but you can definitely run it longer... it should also be used during pct

m1 mk should be used on cycle to help with on cycle suppression mitigation, at least the last four weeks of the cycle but you can definitely run it longer... it should also be used during pct

After reading about the shipment, I noticed it takes around 1 month to get to my country, which means I'd be able to run it last month or last 4 weeks of the cycle which could be great. Had I known earlier I'd have gotten it to run along with the cycle

alright... should this pct be 4 weeks, and the 4 weeks with nothing?

what about the next one, what could you tell me, mk28kk only?

Tks

So it would be a 4 week pct right after your last sarms dose.

You would then need to take a good 6+ weeks off and test your bloods again and make sure you have recovered. That is when you can start your next cycle.

If doing stand alone mk2866 you would follow the same process. Might not need the clomid if mk2866 only but could use to be safe.

Top Bottom