napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

blood results with low test levels

Ouch what a blend. No pip?
The prop will cause levels to raise faster. So you’ll defiantly be high. What’s your doctors take on PEDs?

I have had two injections, no pip or pain afterwards both times.

Normally on the other stuff I used to take, I would get it and it could be sore for a few days or get a lump. I inject in the glutes.

How long did you wait to go back on cycle after your pct?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

was 10 weeks, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks of pct.

then i did 8 weeks of ostarine and GW and after that 8 weeks of S4 but I never took a PCT after the sarms.

Then started this cycle after that.

Anyways after I got my test results back, I saw that everything was fine expect for some low test, That is why I thought it would be ok to start the cycle and it would help boost my levels back up and then do a full PCT this time and recover back to normal levels.

Last edited:
Like saiyan said everyone is different. Some people can blast and cruise for yrs and pct and get back to normal but i would argue that those are the genetic freaks. Most of us arent that lucky and i would always want to make sure that i gave my body the route that was most optimal for recovery. I never cycle until my bloods show i am in my personal go range which is in the middle of the range. What you wish to do with ur life and body is up to you. Also if ur seeing a dr for ur low test issues why would you jump on cycle? He will find out sooner or later and regardless if it was preexisting or not he will attribute it to ur aas use and may be biased in his treatment of you for it. I would wait to cycle until you have taken care of whatever you need to do with this dr

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

thanks everyone, I will take the advice onboard, after all I want to be safe and that is the most important thing.

I've done some wrong things in the past but have learnt quite a lot and still learning since being on this forum and watching Dylans videos.

Back to the drawing board for me.

I don't want to go on TRT.

It's only a matter of time bro if you keep going down the path you're on. TRT is not necessary a bad thing for those who like to cycle a couple times a year but if you don't want to go that route you're gonna have to stay off for a while and fully recover.

It's only a matter of time bro if you keep going down the path you're on. TRT is not necessary a bad thing for those who like to cycle a couple times a year but if you don't want to go that route you're gonna have to stay off for a while and fully recover.

Much truth to this statement.

This is about as real as it gets right here. If you want to maintain healthy test levels you have to let your body recover which can take a long time sometimes. And then let your body stay at homeostasis long enough before suppressing it again

Well if you actually have low T and need to be treated you probably screwed that up, they wanted to check in 6 weeks again to see if your levels are still bad and go from there. Now if your pinning test an it's good gear your shit is going to be through the roof. So if your Dr is against steroid use, your probably out of there. Just to edit and add, if you did need trt and wanted to blast you just have to time things right.. for example get bloods make sure Dr says levels are good see you in 6 months, then go home and blast a cycle then back to trt until after next Dr visit.

Top Bottom