napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Muscle Preservation on a CUT?

Yo guys,

Been on 20mg GW, 10mg LGD and 25mg Osta for 5 weeks for a cut (300 deficit). The main purpose of me using these SARMS together was for muscle/strength preservation and increased fat loss. Acne and gyno popped up soon after starting. On Dylan's recommendation I started Arimidex, which eased up the gyno. But, despite using prescription creams etc my acne is getting worse by the day. I can't afford to keep using all three SARMS together anymore....need some help.

1. GW by itself: Is GW, along with high protein intake and intense training enough to preserve all my muscle mass on a Cut?

2. SARM choice: If the answer to question 1 is a NO, then I will continue using EITHER Osta OR LGD alongside my GW. Which of the two would allow me to PRESERVE THE MOST muscle mass on a cut?

3. Dosing requirement: If Osta or LGD is needed alongside my GW, then what is the minimum dosage of Osta or LGD I could get away with for the SOLE PURPOSE of preventing muscle loss on a calorie deficit? For instance, would just 15mg Osta or 5mg LGD be sufficient?

(PS - to RickRock - You mentioned to me before that using less than the recommended dosage of a sarm for Recomping is pointless, but this post is focused SOLELY on the question of muscle preservation during a cut)

Last edited:
i would go with osta and gw and drop lgd here... i feel that lgd may be the culprit for you here... also, mk is the ORIGINAL designed for muscle preservation... you definitely dont want to drop gw... stick with mk and gw here

Okay bro. For muscle preservation would I be able to get away with 15mg Osta? Or do you reckon just by dropping the LGD the acne should get better and I can run full dose Osta?

Just drop the lgd bro. You want to take the full dose of ostarine

sounds good. One last thing - I wanted to run LGD for my next cycle which would be a bulk, but if I find out that the LGD is what is causing my acne, do you think that maybe I could use RAD as an alternative for the bulk with less chance of getting acne?

you shouldnt be getting gyno from SARMS bro, they dont aromatize

and like they said, Osta and GW with high protein diet will be perfect for muscle preservation on a cut

sounds good. One last thing - I wanted to run LGD for my next cycle which would be a bulk, but if I find out that the LGD is what is causing my acne, do you think that maybe I could use RAD as an alternative for the bulk with less chance of getting acne?
yes, absolutely bro... or you could also consider mk677 if you want to go more long term

thats impossible to say man... you should not have it with either but you are asking an impossible question considering most dont have acne issues with any of them.. i would think its less likely with mk but once again, you are asking impossible questions

How old are you? And if anything, what else are you taking?
They shouldn't be causing you acne...

Like Spiked Eggnog mentioned, sarms don't aromatize.
Therefore you shouldn't have any issues with gyno..

Sweet. What about RAD in comparison to the Ostarine then in terms of acne sides? To be safe, should I just stick to the RAD and leave out the Ostarine as well?
Everything is so different from person to person, so it's pure speculation to say how you will respond on one compound versus another

How old are you? And if anything, what else are you taking?
They shouldn't be causing you acne...

Like Spiked Eggnog mentioned, sarms don't aromatize.
Therefore you shouldn't have any issues with gyno..

the only possible thing i can think of is some type of puberty gyno and acne.
if hes young he can get really hormonal
i got gyno when i was young 20s, naturally
but then again we dont know what else he is taking. sometimes they lace supplements with prohormones. protein powder can be notorious for that.

Just to confirm as this part of the question has not been answered directly -

With high protein, GW and Osta, is it reasonable to expect ALL muscle mass to be preserved on my cut?

Just to confirm as this part of the question has not been answered directly -

With high protein, GW and Osta, is it reasonable to expect ALL muscle mass to be preserved on my cut?
Absolutely...as long as you stay within the means of a reasonable caloric defecit

Top Bottom