Thoughts on getting a trainer. Watching the O and seeing what these guys weigh is a bit of a disappointment to me. When Jay Cutler told me I had good size I didn't really buy into it, but then you hear the numbers of what these guys weigh and I'm thinking I'm doing it all wrong. I'm thinking with a trainer to walk my big dumb ass through sessions I could actually be a monster. Sadly all I see is fitness competitors and physiques people here. There is a gym where two people that look the part train, but they're powerlifters despite looking like hardcore bb's. I can tell by looking at them that their bp is sky rocketed, they literally are blood red, pinkish and veins popping out in their necks and face. They my bro's do not look healthy at all. They look like a hard fart would kill them. Should I seek out a trainer and what should I expect to pay? The 44

