napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle help dubai

nuuperts

Hello Dylan,

Thank you for all the tips and information. I accidentally clicked one of your videos yesterday night at 1 am and ended up watching for hours. The information you give is clear and concise and most of all i cant believe its all free!. Once again, thank you. .

im 33 years old. Living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I have been weight training since i was 20 years old But mostly on and off for months on end. I'm close to 6 feet tall and i weigh an average of 183 pounds. Currently on the cycle, i'm at 202 pounds of good muscle mass and very low fat.

Since past 5-6 weeks i have been on Dianabol only cycle( my first cycle). I started of with 20mg for first 2 weeks and now on 30 mg(split between three times a day). Since the cycle i have been working out 5-6 times a week, strict diet(carb-protein-good fats, veggies etc). i'm following Jay cutlers 8 week mass trainer program and also using - Gaspari's Creatine x 2-3 times daily, Whey protein(2-3 shakes a day), Omega 3 tablets, Liver thistle, BCAA's etc.I have no side effects except for some hair loss(MPB and an occasional spike in Blood pressure) but nothing serious.

I would like your advice on below:

1. How long should i do PCT?
2. Should i take both nolva and clomid? standard dose?
3. What else should i take?

Many products might not be available in Dubai, so please let me know how to procure them.

Following your tip, i want to cycle Deca and testosterone next. is this good? i'm looking to build mass, strength and definition of course. I want to build and keep muscles and do it organically.

I appreciate your time and all your support. Thank you

Also, are you taking an AI?
DBOL converts to estrogen at a pretty high rate

bro, you need to stop using steroids until you know what you are doing... seriously... you guys over there are so out of control.. oral only cycles are the most ignorant cycles anyone could run....

STOP using steroids bro... you are going to need a very strong pct from not using any test base... everything can be shipped to you with no problems whatsoever...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

"Since the cycle i have been working out 5-6 times a week, strict diet"
If you even had a clue how wrong that is...you'd be pretty embarrassed

Bro...you work out CONSISTANTLY with a strict diet for years first...
You dont start tightening things up... because you are on a cycle
Its just soooo wrong....AAS dont give you dedication...that comes from within

RE:

Also, are you taking an AI?
DBOL converts to estrogen at a pretty high rate

As i mentioned some of the medicines are under strict regulation here. So i couldnt initially but managed to get one later. For my information, How many tabs of Arimedix should i use everyday?

Can i start a Testo Enanthate only cycle for 4-5 weeks(300mg/week) before i do a PCT? Are there any risks if i take AI's? Thank you Rick

Thank you Buen. I have always been on a good diet and workout. I meant that i was on very disciplined exercise program and diet since the cycle.

Chiming in to let original poster know that clomid, nolvadex, aromasin, hcg are all widely available at most pharmacies. Listen to what these guys have to say and get a proper post cycle therapy done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everything can be shipped to you with no problems whatsoever...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom