napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mr. Dylan Gemelli .....

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I don't know about anyone else but I personally feel that Dylan goes out of his way and even BEYOND to help each and every one of us. I am excited to see his personal life and business grow even more and more. I would respectfully represent TEAM A.R. to the fullest and what it's meant to represent.... hardcore bodybuilding, powerlifting, along with 100% HONESTY. I enjoy everybody on this forum and I hope it stays that way without a bunch of fake people and assholes coming on because I just know that this is gonna blow up. Dylan is a great guy even though I have never met him personally and he has a great physique and is certainly loaded with knowledge to teach each and every one of us. I tip my protein shake to you, sir. Thank you for everything you have done and WILL do for us. Everyone, show your love and gratitude. Let him know he is very much appreciated!!!!!!

May the GAINNNZZZ be with you!!!!!!!

You mean DrB's stepson...lol. He is just like drb..never stops working, never stops thinking ahead, always forward thinking stays cool under pressure. Lots of attributes for that there boy!

Oh and hey...don't forget...we have a Saint on this board too. That would the Mrs. G. She seems to not only tolerate us, but also embraces us. Gotta be some kind of woman to do that.

No thread could do justice to what dylan is owed in gratitude. He's devoted so much time and effort for all of us. You just can't be thankful enough to the guy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thank you for starting this thread Almighty Alpaha... that was beyond nice of you and i truly appreciate it and i appreciate everyone taking the time to say something nice about me... im only capable of what i do because every one of you motivates me to do so... i really do look at you all like my family and i try so hard to make sure you all see that... i have my days, i know that, but trust me, i work my ass off to make sure you all are happy and learning at all times... one thing i can assure you is that while i will make mistakes along the way, i will ALWAYS give my best and always make sure to make things right for everyone... my goal is and always will be to save lives, teach, educate and have some fun! i seriously have this to look forward to every day i get up and right before i go to bed... knowing that you are all here with me and helping our home grow inspires me to do more and more every day...

I don't know about anyone else but I personally feel that Dylan goes out of his way and even BEYOND to help each and every one of us. I am excited to see his personal life and business grow even more and more. I would respectfully represent TEAM A.R. to the fullest and what it's meant to represent.... hardcore bodybuilding, powerlifting, along with 100% HONESTY. I enjoy everybody on this forum and I hope it stays that way without a bunch of fake people and assholes coming on because I just know that this is gonna blow up. Dylan is a great guy even though I have never met him personally and he has a great physique and is certainly loaded with knowledge to teach each and every one of us. I tip my protein shake to you, sir. Thank you for everything you have done and WILL do for us. Everyone, show your love and gratitude. Let him know he is very much appreciated!!!!!!

May the GAINNNZZZ be with you!!!!!!!

Dylan truly is one of a kind. There's nobody like him out there period. He puts 110% into everything he does with absolute precision, certainty, and detail. He strives for perfection, and does his absolute best for everyone. He gives and gives to so many out there, and I feel honored and privileged to call him a very close friend.

Thank you for starting this thread brother. I like seeing the feedback on just how much Dylan is appreciated by all of us

You're like....our GodFather of gains!!!!!!!! But seriously, I can only imagine how many lives you have helped and changed. It's gonna be great to be a solid part of Team A.R. and watch it expand!!!!! But for now, I like this close meathead family. :) I've only been a part of this since July, but it feels alot longer. The knowledge here is incredible. I have no doubts about coming HERE for any kind of help.

Dr. Dylan is an amazing fella....always available and ALWAYS keeps it real. One of a kind who cares about our members safety & gains.
Props!

Over 4 years ago now, when I was studying AAS after 15 years of natty training, I first encountered Dylan's threads and advice. And without doing it intentionally, the first post I ever made on a site was one Dylan was running about SARMs. It was like, I knew he had already addressed the point earlier in the thread but I didn't want to sound completely stupid on the subject. It was something about running a SARM with my PCT.

And here we are, all these years of development and learning later and I will be running a Pure Essence PCT log starting in a couple weeks.

Mystic.....

Good dude here. Everything id say has already been said. So ill just say thanks Dylan and if theres anything I can ever do to help YOU, never hesitate to ask bro

Same goes for you too, RickRock. You help all of us as well!!! You guys are greatly appreciated and if there's anything you guys need, just let us know. I'll do the best I can to help out!!!!!!

Same goes for you too, RickRock. You help all of us as well!!! You guys are greatly appreciated and if there's anything you guys need, just let us know. I'll do the best I can to help out!!!!!!

Thank you very much , my friend. I agree, there are countless people here that are all AWESOME, and really what makes this place a real true family. I love it

Top Bottom