napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mr. Dylan Gemelli .....

Dylan is my brother from another mother.I cant think of anyone i would rather work with doing stuff like this.Not only does he have a ton of knowledge, with all that knowledge he respects others opinions and never thinks he is better then anyone else.Comming over here from working under a scumbag that was the total opposite, its an amazing breath of fresh air.

rick rock is right there with him. guy would give you the shirt off his back and loaded with knowledge, sometimes to much to keep up with lol. i would do anything for these guys on the drop of a dime.

Ive known dylan a long time. Its kinda funny he may not remember me from the beginnkng cause i had a different name. But i was in elite fitness.

I cant remember my profile name as that was so long ago. But we fot into a heated nfl discussion. As you know, he is an addicted saints fan. Lol. Well im a 25+ yrs kc fan. They happened to be playing each other way back 4 yrs ago. Saints were coming off their good run over superbowl appearence etc. chiefs wernt looking to good they were 1-6 i believe at the time. So my cocky ass is all. I bet the chiefs take the saints down. Lol he was all ur on. We madd a bet loser had to do 1000 pushups and 1000 situps. And show video evidence of this.

Well, interestingly enough. The chiefs killed the saints. Lol charles had like 3 tds and 250 yds on the ground. Who knew.

Shortly after that i left EF as it just got weird and i said eh im done with forums. Back then i wasnt making products i was just a lifter who had a little test e in his system for the first time.

A while later i joined evo. And thought this place is kinda cool. And what do u know dylan is there. Lol. I dont think he remembered me. But yall do KRAZIEONE. Anyway. We talked here there via pm briefly sometimes as i was a hot head lol. But still i was liked by alot (still not sure why). Shortly after that i decided to start making and selling aas. As many know it took off. Had some issues had some low alot of highs but figured it out and never quit. Well, as an admin dylan has watched my whole journey and he has been there to get me to chill out and been there to lift me up when frustrated.

So as everyone else did i also did the evo bail out. Tried a few forums etc but it wasnt the greatest. Still had a good customer base but ya knkw wasnt a huge enterprise by any means.

Well, then AR created and dylan asked me to come over in the birthing stages. And i ofcourse accepted. Its been great here and he has had my back countless times. As thats what he does. We talk often. And trade notes alot.

Long story short (too late i know).

Dylan has grown to be someone i truly can call a friend. Someone i know personal things about. Not just anonline forum aqauaintence. And he knows things about me. We are actually kinda similar in somethings. We usually pass eachother electronically as im just getting up he is just getting to bed. Lol. We have a few sentences and then do what we do.

He wants nothing but the best for all of us and wont tolerate any less. He is a great person and a worthy leader of this family we call adrenaline rush.

Thank you dylan for being with us and for us. Without u here i probly wouldnt be here.

(By the way you still owe those pushups and situps you cheater!!! Lol)

PHURIOUS

You're like....our GodFather of gains!!!!!!!! But seriously, I can only imagine how many lives you have helped and changed. It's gonna be great to be a solid part of Team A.R. and watch it expand!!!!! But for now, I like this close meathead family. :) I've only been a part of this since July, but it feels alot longer. The knowledge here is incredible. I have no doubts about coming HERE for any kind of help.
Godfather of gainz... Lol... Nice!

DG... Thanks for all you do brother... I've been here a while now and there's a reason... Great place to be.

I owe most of everything I know to Dylan and of course RickRock. I'm still learning everything everyday from these guys. When I first came here, I was just like everyone else. I was confused and upset by all the bullshit I had been through at evo. I expressed my concerns about trusting this place and things like Pure Essence to Dylan because quite frankly I didn't trust him or PE after what I saw from sarms1 and evo. Dylan asked me to put my faith in him and give him a chance to prove that the ideas being pushed here were genuine and PE was as top quality that you could get. So, I decided to trust him and I bought a stack from PE and ran it and I was blown away from the results. As time went by it was very easy to see that what Dylan was selling here was trust, loyalty, hard-working, like minded individuals that wanted nothing but the best for everyone. Once I realized this was for real I knew this was the place for me. I did all that I could at the beginning of this forum to help as many people as I could. I told as many people as I could on evo to get over here. It feels good being apart of a group that tries our hardest to help as many as we can on a daily basis. Dylan entrusted me to be one of the first new added mods because he saw something in me, and trusted that my intentions are nothing more than to help out as much as possible and to gain as much knowledge for myself as possible. Dylan is a great guy and I'll never forget the opportunities he has given me and the knowledge he has shared with me. I look forward to continuing to get to know Dylan and everyone else and helping him build this forum to the greatest forum the interwebs has ever seen. Many many thanks to Dylan.

Also, I don't want anyone to ever hesitate to ask me anything here on the forums or in private message. I'm here to help everyone the best I can and if I don't know the answers I'll find them or seek help from the other senior members.

Great thread OP.. Dylan is surely a good dude and cares allot about the members of this site. Not only does he teach and educate, but he leads by example. A good leader always leads from the front and serves on others.. and he does just that.

He put together a great forum, with other like minded people, so I anticipate this will be the number one forum on the net because of his character and the strong principles he stands on.

Great thread OP.. Dylan is surely a good dude and cares allot about the members of this site. Not only does he teach and educate, but he leads by example. A good leader always leads from the front and serves on others.. and he does just that.

He put together a great forum, with other like minded people, so I anticipate this will be the number one forum on the net because of his character and the strong principles he stands on.
+1....well written...

This is badass to see so many people come together and support one another and not hesitate to show love and appreciation to those who deserve it. I'm glad we all feel the same!! I came here with little knowledge about this advanced lifestyle, I came here straight natty, but now I feel comfortable and supported enough to take my first step into the whole new world that awaits. Everyone complimented my natural physique and I know with all of you, I'll be able to take it to the next level!!! So much great info on here and I can't thank you all enough. :)

Dylan is my brother from another mother.I cant think of anyone i would rather work with doing stuff like this.Not only does he have a ton of knowledge, with all that knowledge he respects others opinions and never thinks he is better then anyone else.Comming over here from working under a scumbag that was the total opposite, its an amazing breath of fresh air.

rick rock is right there with him. guy would give you the shirt off his back and loaded with knowledge, sometimes to much to keep up with lol. i would do anything for these guys on the drop of a dime.

I know you would do the same Cane. I have no doubt about it. Dylan, you and I go back years and years, and I know I could count on both of you for anything to be there for me. I seriously love the both of you guys. I'd seriously do anything for either one of you

This is badass to see so many people come together and support one another and not hesitate to show love and appreciation to those who deserve it. I'm glad we all feel the same!! I came here with little knowledge about this advanced lifestyle, I came here straight natty, but now I feel comfortable and supported enough to take my first step into the whole new world that awaits. Everyone complimented my natural physique and I know with all of you, I'll be able to take it to the next level!!! So much great info on here and I can't thank you all enough. :)

I came here not knowing what to expect. My dad urged me to check it out. I love it here. Everything you ever need or need to know is here. Can't ask for more than that huh??

Kuddos to all the mods. Rockin Rick is always there when you need him and usually the first to trespond to a question. Great group here. New mods and we are moving ahead. Into the future we go bros!

Top Bottom