napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Motivation, energy and depression

As I've mentioned before I was in a bad car accident in February and was unable to go back to the gym until August. Since I started back I've been very slow to regain strength or endurance. I train 5 times a week, but I just don't get the rush like I used too.

I said earlier I was not going to juice any more, but I feel like my self confidence is shot...and my motivation is completely lacking. I am 53 6' and 207 pounds... BF probably 17% now...was about 12% when the accident happened.

Doc says my test levels are normal for my age...lol..but since I had been juicing for 15 years I guess maybe I am mentally used to a certain above average level. So I guess I am going to start a trt does of T just to feel normal.... Does any of this make sense. I am going to do a sarms cycle to help lean out and gain endurance, but I think the T is needed to get me out of my funk.... I mean going from aggressive and self confident to a .... Wimp. Sucks!

Thoughts ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

depotgang1 said:
As I've mentioned before I was in a bad car accident in February and was unable to go back to the gym until August. Since I started back I've been very slow to regain strength or endurance. I train 5 times a week, but I just don't get the rush like I used too.

I said earlier I was not going to juice any more, but I feel like my self confidence is shot...and my motivation is completely lacking. I am 53 6' and 207 pounds... BF probably 17% now...was about 12% when the accident happened.

Doc says my test levels are normal for my age...lol..but since I had been juicing for 15 years I guess maybe I am mentally used to a certain above average level. So I guess I am going to start a trt does of T just to feel normal.... Does any of this make sense. I am going to do a sarms cycle to help lean out and gain endurance, but I think the T is needed to get me out of my funk.... I mean going from aggressive and self confident to a .... Wimp. Sucks!

Thoughts ....

Any idea of what exactly your test numbers are? A doc saying you are in normal range for your age doesn't mean a lot. It could still possibly be lower than they should be for normal range. What most docs consider normal are subpar levels. It's entirely possible your levels are at the lower end, that would certainly contribute to your issues, but I would find out exactly where you are at before you jump the gun on this.

It could also be related to other factors, like what your diet looks like, etc. being that your body fat is a little on the higher side, that's something I'm sure you could improve on, and that would help drastically with the way you feel and look

depotgang1 said:

Thoughts ....

its possible for several factors to cause a letdown but as rick pointed out, the "range" to a doctor is so wide and it could be very low test levels causing this... without seeing the numbers from your blood test it is simply just a guessing game... on the surface, you have the right idea going with trt and then a sarms stack which will all you make you feel great but to say that your test is the problem is simply guess work without actual numbers

I will get the results on Monday. He just told me normal but on the low side. Still going to do trt and sarms. Just too stupid to get a copy of the report. Or maybe I should get a lab report....can anyone recommend something online.

RickRock said:
depotgang1 said:

Thoughts ....

Any idea of what exactly your test numbers are? A doc saying you are in normal range for your age doesn't mean a lot. It could still possibly be lower than they should be for normal range. What most docs consider normal are subpar levels. It's entirely possible your levels are at the lower end, that would certainly contribute to your issues, but I would find out exactly where you are at before you jump the gun on this.

It could also be related to other factors, like what your diet looks like, etc. being that your body fat is a little on the higher side, that's something I'm sure you could improve on, and that would help drastically with the way you feel and look

Yeah I was going to work the body fat down...but shit...it's depressing lol. I will get test results Monday

depotgang1 said:
I will get the results on Monday. He just told me normal but on the low side. Still going to do trt and sarms. Just too stupid to get a copy of the report. Or maybe I should get a lab report....can anyone recommend something online.

privatemdlabs is good if you are ordering your own but if your getting a copy monday then that's just fine... make sure to post them as you get them so they can be analyzed for you

RickRock said:
depotgang1 said:

Thoughts ....

I do know Rick for a fact that Test numbers are never consistent with how you should feel, that is why docs do go by how you feel more then the range of numbers. I actually am one of the few that support this line of thinking. One guys T levels might be at 300 below normal for his age but be in great shape and feel awesome another guy in the same boat might feel like utter crap. When I am at 500 on my T levels I feel awesome and that's below normal and at have been at 1000 for almost six months, I don't feel a damn difference between 500 and 1000 but when I was pining myself and making a mistake on the dose, I felt like superman my test levels came back at 1800 and that was only at 250 a week with Test E. T IMO is a very personal and results and feels will vary greatly between person to person.

21infantry said:
RickRock said:
depotgang1 said:

Thoughts ....

I do know Rick for a fact that Test numbers are never consistent with how you should feel, that is why docs do go by how you feel more then the range of numbers. I actually am one of the few that support this line of thinking. One guys T levels might be at 300 below normal for his age but be in great shape and feel awesome another guy in the same boat might feel like utter crap. When I am at 500 on my T levels I feel awesome and that's below normal and at have been at 1000 for almost six months, I don't feel a damn difference between 500 and 1000 but when I was pining myself and making a mistake on the dose, I felt like superman my test levels came back at 1800 and that was only at 250 a week with Test E. T IMO is a very personal and results and feels will vary greatly between person to person.

To some degree, yes...but if you are low on T most people are going to be affected negatively in one or more ways. I've been through it myself, and am currently on TRT so I'm well aware of it. When my test levels were around 200 I hated life. I had no energy, no drive, no motivation, and no sex drive at all. Strength and progress in the gym was going DOWNHILL.

Ranges that work well for individuals can be a bit different once you are up in the normal range area, but when you are low you are low, and you are going to know about it. It will become even more apparent how much it's affecting you once you see how you feel at a reasonable range.

Top Bottom