napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

More questions on PCT

Your gonna mess your shit up man. 20 years old using gear at 149lbs. Come on... stop it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Listen here kid, Too many of you come in here wanting to get "super human strength" at 20 years old and think steroids is the only route. I'm 27 and I just started my FIRST cycle Ever monday. Please, take all of this and listen to us because we care. Tough love.

Someone please answer his question about what to do now even though he has pinned one time and needs to stop.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Listen here kid, Too many of you come in here wanting to get "super human strength" at 20 years old and think steroids is the only route. I'm 27 and I just started my FIRST cycle Ever monday. Please, take all of this and listen to us because we care. Tough love.

Someone please answer his question about what to do now even though he has pinned one time and needs to stop.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

he needs to just stop right now and hes fine... plain and simple...

Okay so your saying you dont condone use of gear to anyone under 21 years of age. Ill be 21 in under 3 months. Is it that big of a difference between now and then? Im on Un Employment insurance for 5 more weeks then I go back to doing 10 hour contruction days, meaning going to the gym twice a day to lift would not be nearly as ideal as it is now. Thats the only reason i rushed into buying a vial of test. Could someone please give me a link or the title of Dylans video about not using steroids at a certain age i want to watch it to further convince myself not to poke again tonight. Thanks

You just said the big issue right here. You can lift now but not as ideal later.... Dude anything you gain will be lost if you don't maintain it.
If you can't keep going at what you started don't do it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Following up on this, since I punctured the vial will it go bad? Was thinking of putting it away untill im 25. Let me know

Following up on this, since I punctured the vial will it go bad? Was thinking of putting it away untill im 25. Let me know

put it away in a dark place that is room temp and dry. A closet with clothes over it is great. It will last years bro. I recently did some from 1980 and it was fine.
Good for you for listening to the guys here. You have to realize that a lot of guys here have been doing cycles for as long as you have been walking on planet earth. One of them has been doing cycles for 47 years, so I think they just might know what they are talking about, and it is good that you listened.

Perfect its already in my closet, yeah its just unfortunate it had to take Dylan himself hoping on this thread for me to listen, and also sad that I know of 5, 19-20 year old already heavy into test and dball. My generation is very stubborn and short term minded.

Perfect its already in my closet, yeah its just unfortunate it had to take Dylan himself hoping on this thread for me to listen, and also sad that I know of 5, 19-20 year old already heavy into test and dball. My generation is very stubborn and short term minded.

Well bro... God bless your buds, and be gratefull that you came around to being safe.

much respect for you on your decision, bro you have plenty of time for all this stuff in life. hell I am 44 and only started last year. that is really who this is to help because our natural test declines a percentage every year. so hold on to your natural stuff as long as you can brother.

Okay so your saying you dont condone use of gear to anyone under 21 years of age. Ill be 21 in under 3 months. Is it that big of a difference between now and then? Im on Un Employment insurance for 5 more weeks then I go back to doing 10 hour contruction days, meaning going to the gym twice a day to lift would not be nearly as ideal as it is now. Thats the only reason i rushed into buying a vial of test. Could someone please give me a link or the title of Dylans video about not using steroids at a certain age i want to watch it to further convince myself not to poke again tonight. Thanks

i said i dont condone that, yes, but regardless, your MANY years away from steroid use... its obviously completely unacceptable and unethical to give steroid advice to anyone under 21 but its flat out wrong to advise it at that age and in your early 20's in general... its the worst thing you could do and you will have to learn the hard way if you dont listen...

its okay bro... the important thing is that you understand, you listened and you prevented some bad things from happening... im really happy to see the maturity you are showing... you CAN start to explore using sarms bro... that would be fine, just not anabolics, not for some time... i can help you set up a nice cycle etc. just let me know

There's always going to be those out there that do their own thing, and have to learn later on that it wasn't such a smart idea.

You are in the right place for the right guidance, and I'm glad you saw the light and sense in all of what everyone is telling you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom