napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Modafinil Source?

C&B

I have found some sources in India that seem like a pain in the ass, and of course would prefer domestic. Drugsgear has it and it by Alpha pharma. I really like the stuff any help would be great.

I have found some sources in India that seem like a pain in the ass, and of course would prefer domestic. Drugsgear has it and it by Alpha pharma. I really like the stuff any help would be great.

why do you want to go out of your way to get a crappier version of a stim that is not as good as Adderal? Adderal is a way better amphetamine. I am not even sure that we should be talking script stims here.

why do you want to go out of your way to get a crappier version of a stim that is not as good as Adderal? Adderal is a way better amphetamine. I am not even sure that we should be talking script stims here.

When I used modafinal, it was because my sleep pattern was so far off running tren and stuff like that, that it helped me get thru the day without falling asleep. I'd be up all night with tren insomnia, and then falling asleep at work.

When I used modafinal, it was because my sleep pattern was so far off running tren and stuff like that, that it helped me get thru the day without falling asleep. I'd be up all night with tren insomnia, and then falling asleep at work.

I'm an understand that, but that also sounds like a vicious cycle day and night that I wouldn't recommend for anyone. If it was that bad with tren, I would just say drop it and use something else. That doesn't sound like that cycle was very fun at all! Lol

I'm an understand that, but that also sounds like a vicious cycle day and night that I wouldn't recommend for anyone. If it was that bad with tren, I would just say drop it and use something else. That doesn't sound like that cycle was very fun at all! Lol

It was not fun. If I run tren now, it is at a very low dose. Test is really best for me. I get no sides from that. Not even gyno. Just a lil estro rise, but that is easily taken care of. Unless you are on vacation for 16 days in Mexico! LOL, I know you get that joke!!

It does not give me a stimulate type feeling like Adderall. I suffer from excessive day time sleepiness, I fall asleep while driving. I had it for a while and it helped. I am new to adrenaline, but was at EVO for a while. It's weird it does not get you strung out like other stimulates.

It was not fun. If I run tren now, it is at a very low dose. Test is really best for me. I get no sides from that. Not even gyno. Just a lil estro rise, but that is easily taken care of. Unless you are on vacation for 16 days in Mexico! LOL, I know you get that joke!!

Haha ya I remember your story bro!

It does not give me a stimulate type feeling like Adderall. I suffer from excessive day time sleepiness, I fall asleep while driving. I had it for a while and it helped. I am new to adrenaline, but was at EVO for a while. It's weird it does not get you strung out like other stimulates.

Correct. It didn't for me. It did the trick to get me thru the day. I never felt zinged out on them. Heck, an ECA stack will zing the hell outta me!

Top Bottom