napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SR9009 Log

Day 41- it has been a few days since I updated. I had to be out in the woods for a couple of days for my job and the service was shit. For the layman I basically walked around with about 50ish on my back for the duration. I continued to dose the SR but my dosing schedule was a little more than 2-3 hours one of the days. I still got in the 35mgs each day. I'll say this I have never felt as good running around like that. I'm usually sucking wind at times but this time I could defenitly see the difference. I started back training yesterday and did Chest shoulders and tris with 40 minutes on the stair master and today I did Back and bis today. My back routine was basically 100 pull-ups(various grips, sets and reps) and 10x10 deadlifts. I then did Straight Bar curls supersetted with hammer curls 5x10 on both. I then ended with a 5 mile jog. I haven't actually ran long distance in a while so I was pretty surprised that I completed so easily(I didn't time it).

Day 41- it has been a few days since I updated. I had to be out in the woods for a couple of days for my job and the service was shit. For the layman I basically walked around with about 50ish on my back for the duration. I continued to dose the SR but my dosing schedule was a little more than 2-3 hours one of the days. I still got in the 35mgs each day. I'll say this I have never felt as good running around like that. I'm usually sucking wind at times but this time I could defenitly see the difference. I started back training yesterday and did Chest shoulders and tris with 40 minutes on the stair master and today I did Back and bis today. My back routine was basically 100 pull-ups(various grips, sets and reps) and 10x10 deadlifts. I then did Straight Bar curls supersetted with hammer curls 5x10 on both. I then ended with a 5 mile jog. I haven't actually ran long distance in a while so I was pretty surprised that I completed so easily(I didn't time it).

You'll have days like that where because of whatever gong on doses may be earlier or later. That's not a big deal. Just try to be as consistent as you can, which you have been very well.

It's refreshing to hear about your experience with the endurance aspect of SR9009. Not getting winded when you normally would and being able to complete the workouts you have along with the long distance running says a lot.

Your log has been incredible bro. Thank you for the detail and consistency

You'll have days like that where because of whatever gong on doses may be earlier or later. That's not a big deal. Just try to be as consistent as you can, which you have been very well.

It's refreshing to hear about your experience with the endurance aspect of SR9009. Not getting winded when you normally would and being able to complete the workouts you have along with the long distance running says a lot.

Your log has been incredible bro. Thank you for the detail and consistency

Yea this SR has def impressed me to say the least. I have about 3/4 of a bottle left and will be running it to prob mid Jan I imagine. I'm planning on taking a few weeks off and then running this along with GW and eq.

Day 43- Yesterday I decided to take 1ml of triple X pre workout along with my SR. I trained Shoulders, I began with Cleans 10x10 and then moved to a tri set where I do 10 front raises, 10 side laterals and then 10 Bent over raises for three rounds with no rest at all only dropping the Dumbbells periodically to adjust my grip. Let me tell you my delts looked like cannon balls the pump was so huge lol. I then did Dumbell shrugs 3x12 and then Front Barbell Shrugs 3x12. I ended my delt workout with 5x15 Arnold presses. I then did 10mins of the stair master, jogged a mile, rowed 2000m on the concept 2 rower and then ended with 10mins on the elliptical. I was feeling great yesterday and then throughout the day I started feeling sick(flu like symptoms). I was going to train today but I'm running a fever so I decided I would just stay home and not get everyone else at the gym sick. so the rest of the day today I'm just gonna be pumping Vitamin C into me and laying on the couch.

excellent bro... thats what its all about and you have your head on straight... your at an age where its wise to get as much as can on a more natural level and you can absolutely use sarms to help you enhance all your training... just wait until you add more sarms to gw... as great as gw is as a stand alone, when stacked its a million times better

hey brother, sorry about the late reply.. most definitely a better alternative to AAS as of right now, I just ordered my SR 9009 and got it in the mail within 2 days. first dose was today and... cant say this enough about these "sarms" OMG.. definitely a huge boost in energy but not that jittery stimulant feeling, more along the lines of controlled energy. i have stacked this with GW and the sense of well being that i have from these products is amazing. Tomorrow is my second game of flag football and i cant only imagine the results I'm going to get from this. sorry if I'm stealing shine away from this thread lol

Day 43- Yesterday I decided to take 1ml of triple X pre workout along with my SR. I trained Shoulders, I began with Cleans 10x10 and then moved to a tri set where I do 10 front raises, 10 side laterals and then 10 Bent over raises for three rounds with no rest at all only dropping the Dumbbells periodically to adjust my grip. Let me tell you my delts looked like cannon balls the pump was so huge lol. I then did Dumbell shrugs 3x12 and then Front Barbell Shrugs 3x12. I ended my delt workout with 5x15 Arnold presses. I then did 10mins of the stair master, jogged a mile, rowed 2000m on the concept 2 rower and then ended with 10mins on the elliptical. I was feeling great yesterday and then throughout the day I started feeling sick(flu like symptoms). I was going to train today but I'm running a fever so I decided I would just stay home and not get everyone else at the gym sick. so the rest of the day today I'm just gonna be pumping Vitamin C into me and laying on the couch.

Damn I hope your sickness doesn't get worse bro. I just got over that crap myself. It kicked my ass at the beginning of the week. I didn't eat anything for over a day, and dropped 6 lbs. I still haven't recovered the weight I lost

Damn I hope your sickness doesn't get worse bro. I just got over that crap myself. It kicked my ass at the beginning of the week. I didn't eat anything for over a day, and dropped 6 lbs. I still haven't recovered the weight I lost

Yea me too man, I feel like death warmed over lol

Day 48-I have been working out everyday since Sunday. I began traveling on Monday so I hit up a quick but very effective workout before getting on the road from NC to FL. Tuesday I got up and did a body weight workout where I did. 25 pull-ups,25 Air squats, 20 pull-ups, 50 squats, 15 pull-ups, 75 squats, 10 pull-ups, 100 squats, 5 pull-ups and then 125 squats. I then ended with 10x10 deadlifts. Yesterday I did a shoulder routine with my wife's Unc. It was a lot heavier than I've gone in a while which I think was good to change things up and then I did 45mins on the elliptical. This morning I got up and ran 3 miles and then did 1/4 mile walking lunges with my wife. I haven't done that in a while either and I didn't have to stop nearly as many times as I have in the past. I'll be doing Christmas with my family tonight and then doing Christmas with my in-laws tomorrow so I'll be eatting like crap but I plan on getting up and training in the am prior. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Damn man, you and masonicbodybuilder have some deadly s9009 logs! Feel like my current training program isn't going to be enough when my ultra super stack gets here, lol.

Day 52-This will be my last update for this log as Today was my last full dose of SR. Last week I upped my dose to 40mg a day, honestly I didn't feel a difference. I think the sweet spot on this is 30-35mg. That is purely my speculation though lol. Well this morning I woke up and decided to do 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups and ran 2 miles. I ran the 2 miles in 13:03. I haven't ran 2 miles that fast in a couple of years, mind you I'm 192 right now at 5'7 so defenitly not a runners build lol. I have improved my run time this drastically and I haven't even really been trying. My opinion of SR, I think the endurance benefits are incrediblE. I haven't really changed my diet and ofcourse during this cycle I've had Thanksgiving and Christmas so I've had a few cheat meals and still I've been getting comments from my family and co workers that I'm looking a lot leaner and fuller. I plan on taking about 3 weeks off and then I'll be starting a blast including Test Cyp, Eq, GW, SR along with epistane and ostarine

Day 52-This will be my last update for this log as Today was my last full dose of SR. Last week I upped my dose to 40mg a day, honestly I didn't feel a difference. I think the sweet spot on this is 30-35mg. That is purely my speculation though lol. Well this morning I woke up and decided to do 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups and ran 2 miles. I ran the 2 miles in 13:03. I haven't ran 2 miles that fast in a couple of years, mind you I'm 192 right now at 5'7 so defenitly not a runners build lol. I have improved my run time this drastically and I haven't even really been trying. My opinion of SR, I think the endurance benefits are incrediblE. I haven't really changed my diet and ofcourse during this cycle I've had Thanksgiving and Christmas so I've had a few cheat meals and still I've been getting comments from my family and co workers that I'm looking a lot leaner and fuller. I plan on taking about 3 weeks off and then I'll be starting a blast including Test Cyp, Eq, GW, SR along with epistane and ostarine

very nice finish bro that is some good results I am on today of my first dose of my next cycle. log is up obvi no change other than just feeling excited

very nice finish bro that is some good results I am on today of my first dose of my next cycle. log is up obvi no change other than just feeling excited

Nice bro, I'll be following along on your log for sure. The SR hit me extremely fast man, within a few days. It seems as if the cardio benefits are sticking with me too. I haven't noticed any drop in cardio output as of yet.

cool I cant wait for more cardio I hate it but the sarms def makes it more enjoyable and I can go longer and that means more fat loss

Top Bottom