napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Merry christmas to the whole a.r. Family!!!!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I just wanted to wish everyone on here happy holidays. I know some may not celebrate for whatever reasons. I still want you to know I wish you nothing but the best in this coming year. I hope every reaches their goals and excels greatly in life!!!! Thank you for being such an awesome family! I'm blessed to have fallen in such great hands. Enjoy these days. Don't worry too much about the calories!! There is nothing better in life than good food, sex, and lifting. ;) Much love from the one and only, AlmightyAlpha!!!!!

Ohh p.s. I'm accepting gifts such as: Test, SARMs, Masteron, and cell tech ;) hehehehehe

Back atcha,and the same from myself. Hope everyone has wonderful Christmas,or whatever else you celebrate.Stay safe HAVE A BALL!

Yes, all please have a great Christmas. Enjoy any time off from work if you have that as well. Be safe, don't drink too much. Eat plenty of good food. And DONT talk politics at the dinner table!

Yes, all please have a great Christmas. Enjoy any time off from work if you have that as well. Be safe, don't drink too much. Eat plenty of good food. And DONT talk politics at the dinner table!

Haha all great advice right there bro!

I certainly plan to enjoy my time off (off work until January 4th), enjoy time with family, eat some good food, and indulge in a few adult beverages. My family knows I hate all politicians and I'm pretty much anti-government so they don't ever talk politics with me lol

I hope everyone in the AR family has a very merry Christmas and enjoys the time they have with their family and loved ones!

thank God most of mine see things my way lol. anyways Merry Christmas be safe and careful if you are on the roads and highways or airlines for that matter make sure we all come back in the New Year and the only one i know that we lost this year is WetWorks RIP brother Merry Christmas!!!!

thank God most of mine see things my way lol. anyways Merry Christmas be safe and careful if you are on the roads and highways or airlines for that matter make sure we all come back in the New Year and the only one i know that we lost this year is WetWorks RIP brother Merry Christmas!!!!

yes, lets not forget about him. RIP brother. Wish you were here.

Wise words brother, have a good one!

I just wanted to wish everyone on here happy holidays. I know some may not celebrate for whatever reasons. I still want you to know I wish you nothing but the best in this coming year. I hope every reaches their goals and excels greatly in life!!!! Thank you for being such an awesome family! I'm blessed to have fallen in such great hands. Enjoy these days. Don't worry too much about the calories!! There is nothing better in life than good food, sex, and lifting. ;) Much love from the one and only, AlmightyAlpha!!!!!

Ohh p.s. I'm accepting gifts such as: Test, SARMs, Masteron, and cell tech ;) hehehehehe
You accepting regardless of lab?

Top Bottom