napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 vs HGH

Jtbabyallnightlong

I need help on deciding if I should take HGH, anamorellin or MK-677 I can get pharmaceutical grade HGH for about the same price as MK-677 and anamorellin I just Don't know which one To take

I need help on deciding if I should take HGH, anamorellin or MK-677 I can get pharmaceutical grade HGH for about the same price as MK-677 and anamorellin I just Don't know which one To take

First of all what is your stats, experience, and goals?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You can get pharm growth for the same price as mk677 ??? Um no sorry either you have some killer hook up ( I train with several IFBB pros and have multiple resources and legit pharm growth cold properly stored cost me about a grand a month too use 4 ius a day) or your getting bunk shit

Mk677 is a very effective grehlin mimetic that causes growth hormone secretion pulses throughout the day more effective than most peptides that do the same thing
But obviously exogenous growth hormone is the prefered choice but most generics are very low quality or fake completely and REAL PHARM is expensive as hell usually most people cant afford it.but if money isnt a factor of course go with growth

I've been lifting for 5 years im not planning to compete in any sport or become a bodybuilder. I use to take a bunch of shit back when I was competing and trying to get huge which I regret. Now I'm just trying to stay healthy and fit And build an aesthetic physique but health is most important to me

Most insurrance wont cover growth unless your a dwarf mostly its perscribed for anti aging purpose and you have too pay out of pocket and a 36 iu pen at cvs is like 800 bucks

I live in florida we have hormone clinics all over will give scripts for anything you ask for but its all out of pocket and the growth is redoculously priced only the rich buy it that way

Yeah he is a dwarf. like I said I'm not competing in anything right now so my main focus is health I don't really care about getting huge I just want to have an aesthetic physique

A couple of my friends are prescribed HGH and have been taking it forever and have had no side effects. Could taking HGH at 19 cause any health problems?

I live in florida we have hormone clinics all over will give scripts for anything you ask for but its all out of pocket and the growth is redoculously priced only the rich buy it that way

Yep I got a script for growth but it was going to be like 1500 a month since my insurance wouldn't cover it, needless to say I didn't fill the script. Hell even Sermorelin is like 400 a month at most anti aging clinics lol

A couple of my friends are prescribed HGH and have been taking it forever and have had no side effects. Could taking HGH at 19 cause any health problems?
Your 19 geez first of all growth hormone is very synergistic with anabolic steroids it will not do jack shit for you buy itself in regards too muscle growth also at 19 I wouldnt recomend you take anything but whey iso and some creatine postworkout and a multivitamin

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Also your growth hormone levels are high because YOUR STILL GROWING you do relize the negative ramifications that can come from you screwing with your pituitary functions at this point .

Also your growth hormone levels are high because YOUR STILL GROWING you do relize the negative ramifications that can come from you screwing with your pituitary functions at this point .

absolutely right... spot on bro!

Bingo. At 19, theres no need for aas or gh. A proper training protocol and a shit ton of quality food will put size on you easy.

I already know all of that. I've been lifting since 7th grade and I'm in college now I've been done growing for a long time and I'm serious about lifting and dieting so are taking mk677 and other sarms really that bad if you cycle them right? I'm not going to take HGH I was just asking.

I watched all your videos about sarms and it doesn't seem like there's any side effects. I don't go to out and party or drink im serious and committed to lifting and body bodybuilding

Top Bottom