napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 vs HGH

I already know all of that. I've been lifting since 7th grade and I'm in college now I've been done growing for a long time and I'm serious about lifting and dieting so are taking mk677 and other sarms really that bad if you cycle them right? I'm not going to take HGH I was just asking.
its on thing to be using actual hgh and an entirely different story when using mk677... at 19, i would not recommend any sarms that have any suppression so i would stick with GW501516, SR9009 and MK677.. in another year, then you can use the others... mk677 is completely fine to use now...

A couple of my friends are prescribed HGH and have been taking it forever and have had no side effects. Could taking HGH at 19 cause any health problems?

Why the hell would you take it at 19? Your natural GH levels are high as hell as it is. It makes no sense to even touch it at that age

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Also you need too use growth for 6 to 12 months min too see any results and wothput androgenic steroids complete useless waist of money you would be screwing with your indocrine system at a critical time in life and get absolutely no benefit at all total waist

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I know this is going to sound crazy because I'm young but I've been taking sarms for over a year now Including rad140, lgd4033, s4 and mk677 all multiple times and I've had no suppression because i cycled it right and took a pct. I wouldn't have taken anything if someone like you guys told me not to. I had a bunch of people pressuring me into taking shit to put on size for wrestling I haven't really noticed any short term side effects although it's only been a year. So do you think I'm okay? Or should I get tested or should I stop taking suppressive sarms and wait till I'm older? Like I said I've used a bunch of sarms before And felt great I've been off for awhile and still haven't lost any size

Yeah pharma HGH for same price as mk677 I highly doubt. But I would go with Sarmsx mk677. It's good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched all your videos about sarms and it doesn't seem like there's any side effects. I don't go to out and party or drink im serious and committed to lifting and body bodybuilding

Water retention could happen. Some typical side effects of HGH but less likely. No suppression of endogenous GH and possible appetite increase. It's very safe. I'm holding some water from it right now which I need to address with more potassium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used mk-677 before but had to stop because of how expensive it is, $200 a month is a lot of money for a student so should I not take mk-677 if I don't take it for at least 6 months? I really want to take it but I don't have $1,200 to spend. I could buy it for half the price at a supplement store that claims that they're real sarms but Idk how to prove that they are so I'm not going to buy them

I've used mk-677 before but had to stop because of how expensive it is, $200 a month is a lot of money for a student so should I not take mk-677 if I don't take it for at least 6 months? I really want to take it but I don't have $1,200 to spend. I could buy it for half the price at a supplement store that claims that they're real sarms but Idk how to prove that they are so I'm not going to buy them

Compared to GH, mk-677 is not expensive. Also I can pretty much guarantee you the stuff sold in your supplement store is not Mk-677 if it is half the price

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

go for it but please do not come back asking for help when you have problems... its IMPOSSIBLE to sell it for half the price... literally impossible... they would be paying you to take it so that doesn't bode well for a business plan now does it? you dont have to spend 1200 all at once either bro.. get 1 or 2 and keep getting them a few weeks before you need more...

That's what I am doing with the MK677 - I just got my 2nd bottle in the mail and I am half way through the first one.

I am planning to order every 2 weeks (pay day) until I have the 1 year supply total. I have been on for about 2 weeks now and already love the stuff.
The sleep is AMAZING!!!
absolutely, thats the best way if its too much for you up front... there's nothing wrong with doing that whatsoever!

That's why I said I'm not going to buy it... and I was never going to run growth I was just asking if it was a good idea because my good friend who is prescribed said he would give me some

And I've taken like 3 different brands of mk677 before that we're all sold at like $100. I'm kind of scared now because I don't know what it actually was hopefully it wasn't a prohormone. I'm friends with the owner and he promised me they were real and he knows the guy who makes them Which doesn't make sense because they would be losing money. Maybe he just doesn't know or something but I'm not buying my sarms from there again

And I've taken like 3 different brands of mk677 before that we're all sold at like $100. I'm kind of scared now because I don't know what it actually was hopefully it wasn't a prohormone. I'm friends with the owner and he promised me they were real and he knows the guy who makes them Which doesn't make sense because they would be losing money. Maybe he just doesn't know or something but I'm not buying my sarms from there again
that IMPOSSIBLE at that price... its not possible bro... if you know the cost of overall production with raws etc... its not possible...

Supzilla and yeah I know now which makes me wonder what they've were really using. So chances are I've never taken real mk-677. kind of pissed off how much money I wasted on fake sarms I'm more worried about my health i hope I don't have any long term side effects

Top Bottom