napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 & TUDCA Downing with Milk a problem?

Cannageneticsbank

5'8"
15 - 17%bf

Never did any AAS, have some experience with Ostarine, Epistane, Trenavar, Msten. I am taking now 20 mg GW50156, 6 mg lgd 4033, 40 mg sr9009, 20 mg mk677

Alright so i was wondering if downing mk677 with milk would be a problem. The aftertaste is acidic and milk fixes it like it does for TUDCA. I was just wondering since both of these compounds are acids is the milk interferring with either one of these or some how neutralizing either compound in any way? I know the mk677 is good as the first dose i broke out in to cold sweats 45 minutes later because my carbs have been at a minimum and blood sugar dropped when it intially kicked in. I am taking the above listed compounds to lean out mainly for aesthetic reason but add a litt mass as I want to stay arpund my normal 225 but have gained 9 lbs since working and training right again along with completey fixing my diet and eliminating soda now almost entirely which has let me steadily look in the mirror leaner almost daily. Im specofocally adding in the mk677 one because of the healing with tendons as i have a severe tendonitis in my forearm and cannot do a pull up only chin ups and upon researching it seems it will benefit with my fat loss goals while adding some mass.

you can use milk as a chaser if you want but you should not mix them... where are you coming up with these doses? 6 mg of lgd??

The dosages i have tried keeping in the recommended dosage range that you and many other suggest. 6 mg of lgd 4033 yes. Even with this amount the back pump can become hard to deal with i started at 10mg but it felt like walking with a back pump 24 hours a day. But if you have any advice im always willing to take especially advice from your knowledge base.

The dosages i have tried keeping in the recommended dosage range that you and many other suggest. 6 mg of lgd 4033 yes. Even with this amount the back pump can become hard to deal with i started at 10mg but it felt like walking with a back pump 24 hours a day. But if you have any advice im always willing to take especially advice from your knowledge base.
Back pumps on lgd? That doesn't sound like a sarm to me bud. Where is it from?

MK677 & TUDCA Downing with Milk a problem?

Theres the problem... back pumps NEVER occur with sarms use... thats one of the TOP side effects with a TOXIC steroid or prohormone! No sarm would ever cause this and even females tolerate your dose of lgd...

So what would you recommend i do? Im doing this for aesthetic reasons and to make myself overall healthier so i can have plenty of future time with my daughter, sons and wife.

Top Bottom