napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chinnigods Superman Stack

Chinnigod

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been lurking on the forums for a while, picking up some knowledge and advice from some of the posts on here but I thought I’d post my own. I’m planning on running my third Sarms cycle (and I’m probably thinking it’ll be my last), and I thought I’d share my journey and track my stats on here so it can benefit others (and myself if anyone wants to put forward advice haha.)

I’m going to be doing the Superman Stack (Minus the SR-9009 as I can’t afford). Here’s how it's currently looking

1-12 RAD140: 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK677: 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 LGD-4033: 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4: 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516: 20 mg day once in the AM
1-12 MK-2866: 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 D Aspartic Acid

PCT: 4 Weeks
CLOM: 50/25/25/25
GW-501516: 20 mg day
MK677:25mg day
MK-2866: 25mg day(Unsure if i should include this in the PCT?)
D Aspartic Acid Daily

I’ve put this together after reading several posts in relation to this stack on these forums. However, it seems intense to me. I posted in a friends private Facebook group this stack and got a lot of people telling me that it’s too much and will cause heavy suppression, that its basically unnecessarily doubling up and compounds will be fighting each other. Yet I’ve also seen another friend run this stack and put on 15kg of muscle over 12 weeks with little side effects (obviously genetics do come in play with this stuff but still impressive either way)

So before I start asking for critiques and advice, here’s some information about myself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Height: 187cm
Weight: 98kg (215 pounds)
Body fat % (Not sure at the moment. I’d say between 18% - 22%. Will be clarified with Dexa scan)
Years of training: 5 (Years 1-3: Train 3-4 days a week, Years 4-5: gym 5-7 days a week)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPLETE CYCLE HISTORY:

First Sarms Cycle : TRIPLE STACK – GW51 / S4 / MK2866 (Around April - July 2017)
1-12: GW51 – 20mg in AM
1-12: S4 - split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 6 hours later
1-12: MK2866 – 25mg in AM

4 Week PCT:
GW51: 20mg in AM daily

Goal was to put on some lean mass and cut down some bodyfat. Was very new to it all at this stage and didn’t respect diet enough so I didn’t cut as much fat as I’d liked but I definitely got a hell of a lot stronger/bigger.
------------------------------------------

Second Mini Cycle: TRIPLE STACK – GW51 / S4 / MK2866 (Around November - December 2017)
1-8: GW51 – 20mg in AM
1-8: S4 - split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-8: MK2866 – 25mg in AM – 25mg in PM (In hindsight I regret this as I experienced suppression in the later weeks. Was still experimenting)

PCT: NOLVALEX
50/25/25/25

Goal for this was to literally help me cut down on fat whilst not losing much muscle for an event and see what I was capable of shredding for a target date. I did this on a deficit and trained hard daily. Went from 99kg to 90kg

---------------------------------------------

Side effects from these two cycles from what I could tell was loss of libido (Especially on the second cycle, my guess was the increased MK2866) for a few weeks or so to about two months.

I also experienced increase in small blackheads and acne on my back, torso, triceps, shoulders, forehead and cysts on my glutes/bum. These have persisted for about 4 months with my doctor having to prescribe me doxycycline.

SUPPLEMENTS:

I usually just stick to JYM supplements, this includes the proteins, preworkouts, post workout carbs, testosterone support, fish oils, fat burner, recovery support etc.

You can find all of the macro info here : https://au.bodybuilding.com/store/jym/pro-jym.html

(Not trying to promote the product, just putting the link in purely for info purposes)

General Idea of Nutrition:

250gm Protein
200gm Carbs
50gm Fat

This has been my general macro split when I’m tracking, this does change though depending on my weight and goals. I usually use one of those online calculators to figure out what I need in terms of either weight gain or weight loss ( I don’t always track however, mainly when I’m getting really into training ill track more diligently )

Allergies : Walnuts, Pecan Nuts, Tree Nuts

Family Health History:

My grandfather on my dad’s side became diabetic in his 70s, and my father is pre-diabetic. I’m in the clear right now and have had blood tests to check my blood pressure/sugar levels.

This has led me to be extra cautious with the implementation of MK677 into this stack. I’ve read a lot of conflicting information online, with people saying stay away on YouTube, to studies saying it might help. I’ve decided to buy a glucometer and test my levels every couple of days during this cycle to keep it monitored, and if I see any drastic changes I’ll stop the MK immediately.

Goal:

My goal with this is to put on some more size and get shredded (recomp). I’m going to get a DEXA Scan, before and after so I can measure the results and see the changes in my body composition, body fat, and bone density.

I’ll be posting everything here. If there’s anything else that I can add in terms of information let me know , I’ll keep editing this post with more updated info.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been lurking on the forums for a while, picking up some knowledge and advice from some of the posts on here but I thought I’d post my own. I’m planning on running my third Sarms cycle (and I’m probably thinking it’ll be my last), and I thought I’d share my journey and track my stats on here so it can benefit others (and myself if anyone wants to put forward advice haha.)

I’m going to be doing the Superman Stack (Minus the SR-9009 as I can’t afford). Here’s how it's currently looking

1-12 RAD140: 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK677: 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 LGD-4033: 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4: 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516: 20 mg day once in the AM
1-12 MK-2866: 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 D Aspartic Acid

PCT: 4 Weeks
GW-501516: 20 mg day
MK677:25mg day
MK-2866: 25mg day(Unsure if i should include this in the PCT?)
D Aspartic Acid Daily

I’ve put this together after reading several posts in relation to this stack on these forums. However, it seems intense to me. I posted in a friends private Facebook group this stack and got a lot of people telling me that it’s too much and will cause heavy suppression, that its basically unnecessarily doubling up and compounds will be fighting each other. Yet I’ve also seen another friend run this stack and put on 15kg of muscle over 12 weeks with little side effects (obviously genetics do come in play with this stuff but still impressive either way)

So before I start asking for critiques and advice, here’s some information about myself

Height: 187cm
Weight: 98kg (215 pounds)
Body fat % (Not sure at the moment. I’d say between 18% - 22%. Will be clarified with Dexa scan)
Years of training: 5 (Years 1-3: Train 3-4 days a week, Years 4-5: gym 5-7 days a week)

COMPLETE CYCLE HISTORY:

First Sarms Cycle : TRIPLE STACK – GW51 / S4 / MK2866 (Around April - July 2017)
1-12: GW51 – 20mg in AM
1-12: S4 - split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 6 hours later
1-12: MK2866 – 25mg in AM

4 Week PCT:
GW51: 20mg in AM daily

Goal was to put on some lean mass and cut down some bodyfat. Was very new to it all at this stage and didn’t respect diet enough so I didn’t cut as much fat as I’d liked but I definitely got a hell of a lot stronger/bigger.
------------------------------------------

Second Mini Cycle: TRIPLE STACK – GW51 / S4 / MK2866 (Around November - December 2017)
1-8: GW51 – 20mg in AM
1-8: S4 - split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-8: MK2866 – 25mg in AM – 25mg in PM (In hindsight I regret this as I experienced suppression in the later weeks. Was still experimenting)

PCT: NOLVALEX
50/25/25/25

Goal for this was to literally help me cut down on fat whilst not losing much muscle for an event and see what I was capable of shredding for a target date. I did this on a deficit and trained hard daily. Went from 99kg to 90kg

---------------------------------------------

Side effects from these two cycles from what I could tell was loss of libido (Especially on the second cycle, my guess was the increased MK2866) for a few weeks or so to about two months.

I also experienced increase in small blackheads and acne on my back, torso, triceps, shoulders, forehead and cysts on my glutes/bum. These have persisted for about 4 months with my doctor having to prescribe me doxycycline.

SUPPLEMENTS:

I usually just stick to JYM supplements, this includes the proteins, preworkouts, post workout carbs, testosterone support, fish oils, fat burner, recovery support etc.

You can find all of the macro info here : https://au.bodybuilding.com/store/jym/pro-jym.html

(Not trying to promote the product, just putting the link in purely for info purposes)

General Idea of Nutrition:

250gm Protein
200gm Carbs
50gm Fat

This has been my general macro split when I’m tracking, this does change though depending on my weight and goals. I usually use one of those online calculators to figure out what I need in terms of either weight gain or weight loss ( I don’t always track however, mainly when I’m getting really into training ill track more diligently )

Allergies : Walnuts, Pecan Nuts, Tree Nuts

Family Health History:

My grandfather on my dad’s side became diabetic in his 70s, and my father is pre-diabetic. I’m in the clear right now and have had blood tests to check my blood pressure/sugar levels.

This has led me to be extra cautious with the implementation of MK677 into this stack. I’ve read a lot of conflicting information online, with people saying stay away on YouTube, to studies saying it might help. I’ve decided to buy a glucometer and test my levels every couple of days during this cycle to keep it monitored, and if I see any drastic changes I’ll stop the MK immediately.

Goal:

My goal with this is to put on some more size and get shredded (recomp). I’m going to get a DEXA Scan, before and after so I can measure the results and see the changes in my body composition, body fat, and bone density.

I’ll be posting everything here. If there’s anything else that I can add in terms of information let me know , I’ll keep editing this post with more updated info.

Good luck bro! I’ll be following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's definitely the king of all sarms stacks. It doesn't get any better than that. Good luck k bro, and let me know if you have any questions

Top Bottom