napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 stand alone, really useless? My experience...

HGH or mk677 is not USELESS for muscle growth HOWEVER when people make it out to be something that will gain large amounts of mass, that is absolutely false.. i cannot tell you how many people see a pro or competitor and say, "hes huge, he must be on hgh" and i fkng cringe... it can add a bit of lean muscle, yes, but if one is expecting to gain something like 10 lbs, they are extremely mistaken with a clear lack of understanding on it.. its a LONG TERM ped... people do not seem to grasp that.. there are studies back to the 90's on mk677 that anyone can go back and lookup about it... the size comes when its stacked with other compounds but it has a ton of benefits, especially long term.. the fat burning aspect especially is longer term but works extremely well.. there is just a clear and utter lack of the actual use and functioning of it.. it really goes in stages as its used on what one could expect over time etc.. ive covered this many times in posts and videos over the years
Okay well you if you regard it that way it's way different, agreed

HGH or mk677 is not USELESS for muscle growth HOWEVER when people make it out to be something that will gain large amounts of mass, that is absolutely false.. i cannot tell you how many people see a pro or competitor and say, "hes huge, he must be on hgh" and i fkng cringe... it can add a bit of lean muscle, yes, but if one is expecting to gain something like 10 lbs, they are extremely mistaken with a clear lack of understanding on it.. its a LONG TERM ped... people do not seem to grasp that.. there are studies back to the 90's on mk677 that anyone can go back and lookup about it... the size comes when its stacked with other compounds but it has a ton of benefits, especially long term.. the fat burning aspect especially is longer term but works extremely well.. there is just a clear and utter lack of the actual use and functioning of it.. it really goes in stages as its used on what one could expect over time etc.. ive covered this many times in posts and videos over the years
Agreed!!

A lot of times it comes down to expectations. You will have guys run a SARMs stack and gain 5 pounds and be super excited. At the same time, you will have guys run the same SARMs stack and be upset that they "only" gained 5 pounds, lol.

A lot of times it comes down to expectations. You will have guys run a SARMs stack and gain 5 pounds and be super excited. At the same time, you will have guys run the same SARMs stack and be upset that they "only" gained 5 pounds, lol.
Yeah... I get that. I always go into a cycle with lowered expectations, "will it even do anything? meh, that's just extra water retention"...

But that only comes from experience and knowing what it also feels like to actually shred down and realizing you look like an athlete but noways near a real bodybuilder.

I'm not even close to being able to call any of the fitness I've done so far "bodybuilding". Nowadays everyone who has a little bicep vein and is bigger than his gym bro calls himself a bodybuilder...

I know it sounds stupid but a pretty good way to know where you are at it really just stfu and be calm and reserved, hit the gym, eat the right foods in the right amounts, be a nice and gentle person, and THEN if people comment on you looking muscular THEN it MIGHT be an indicator that things are heading in the right direction.

Obsessive selfies in the gym closet with a pump and anabolic lighting are WORTH NOTHIN. 0. Buuuuhhhh, TikTok selfies? ZERO.

Going on stage is the ultimate way to figure out the real level you are at.

Sam Sulek? Who is that even in the bodybuilding world? He doesn't exist. In terms of performance brought to the table: 0,000000000.

It's true! Okay guys peace out

I don't really run GH for muscle growth I like to run GH for recovery purposes and sleep aspects, I just run 1IU 5 days a week and two 2 days off, for sleep it has worked great.

I don't really run GH for muscle growth I like to run GH for recovery purposes and sleep aspects, I just run 1IU 5 days a week and two 2 days off, for sleep it has worked great.
Do you have vivid dreams?
Are you tired/lethargic/slow during the day?
Are you able to control your hunger on it?
Do you pull a lot of subcutaneous water from it?

I wonder what the equivalent of 25mg of MK677 would be in GH, maybe 2 IU's?

I would disagree with saying HGH is useless as a stand alone. I think the guys who say that are juts some gear heads that will also in the same breath tell you to run Tren year around and a gram of test at least lol. I cycle off and on gear and I use HGH as a stand alone in between cycles and also on cycle as well.

HGH is gonna help you recover and it def adds muscle fullness and roundness to my physique due to the insulin response. I also feel a lot better in the gym on HGH. The whole point of training is recovering after the gym so how could something like HGH not be of use.

Oh hell yeah it's massive roid heads who say that

Yeah this MK stuff gave me a look of gods even though you could tell I was on something when I was taking it

Like others have said, HGH or MK677 are long term. You won’t see results over night. I have been on HGH for years along with my TRT. I stopped HGH for about 6 months just due to tired of daily pinning and I forgot what life was like without it. A short time after stopping, all of the pain returned and my recovery wasn’t nearly as good. I’ve been on HGH at 2iu a day, every day for about 4 months and I feel great. I won’t ever stop again. For me, it’s more about anti-aging and recovery. For building muscle, there’s better products. I’m 43 yo and my recovery is similar to when I was completely in weightlifting when I was 18 yo.

Like others have said, HGH or MK677 are long term. You won’t see results over night. I have been on HGH for years along with my TRT. I stopped HGH for about 6 months just due to tired of daily pinning and I forgot what life was like without it. A short time after stopping, all of the pain returned and my recovery wasn’t nearly as good. I’ve been on HGH at 2iu a day, every day for about 4 months and I feel great. I won’t ever stop again. For me, it’s more about anti-aging and recovery. For building muscle, there’s better products. I’m 43 yo and my recovery is similar to when I was completely in weightlifting when I was 18 yo.
Thanks for sharing your experience

Top Bottom