napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 label

JoeRepp

Hoping someone can clarify situation for me…when I ordered mk677 from s4s the website said it was dosed at 20mg/ml, upon receiving product I noticed label said it’s dosed at 50mg/ml. Not quite sure if this is a common error cause I’ve used s4s multiple times throughout the past two years and never ran into this problem….I’m hoping some of you guys who are experts in this field can steer me in the right direction. Thanks

When did you receive it? They just made changes to the labels so there may have been a printing error... Can you post me a pic so i can see and get it addressed... I can assure you that the 677 is NOT 50 mg/ml... That is what mk2866 is so it may have been a printing error

Yes i got confirmation its an error and being changed. Its 25 mg/ml

thank you for bringing this to my attention bro

Thanks a lot Dylan, I knew I could count on you for an answer….I greatly appreciate the information you share with everyone, I have followed many of your recommendations for both sarm and steroid cycles and have had great success with minimal side effects.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Thanks a lot Dylan, I knew I could count on you for an answer….I greatly appreciate the information you share with everyone, I have followed many of your recommendations for both sarm and steroid cycles and have had great success with minimal side effects.
absolutely brother, im happy to help and THANK YOU for the support!

Top Bottom