napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I'm having youtube issues apparently. I will try watching later. Quick question, lots of users report that at first old injuries come to surface and ache when starting MK677, then things get better quickly, within a week or so.

Why is that? Is this the body signaling the repair of old injuries is happening? This is fascinating to me if that is the case. I'm a male in my 40's, so I have lots of old injuries.

Thanks

I'm having youtube issues apparently. I will try watching later. Quick question, lots of users report that at first old injuries come to surface and ache when starting MK677, then things get better quickly, within a week or so.

Why is that? Is this the body signaling the repair of old injuries is happening? This is fascinating to me if that is the case. I'm a male in my 40's, so I have lots of old injuries.

Thanks

I've heard this happens when super dosing vitamin D3 and then healing occurs. Seriously. That's not a joke. There is a book called super dosing Vitamin D3 I believe it's called.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. The body is pretty damn neat. If the initial pain is an indicator that your body is healing, that is worth it in my opinion.

Thanks

its possible but thats not something i have encountered before and its not something thats really been reported often at all... i do know that the healing process begins rather quickly when use begins...

Great video bro I been on 677 for about 4 days , my question is in all the studies I can find the studies were done at or a lil lower then your recommended dose and you've told me personally that not factual but you'd think a 25mg dose is about 2iu a day if compared to hgh , now my question is what if you bump up to 50mg a day 2 droppers full on the morning is there any studies or data collected for pros or cons on that ?

I'm loving my experience with MK677. It's become a staple of mine for the last few months and the results have been great. Thanks fir this video Dylan

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great video bro I been on 677 for about 4 days , my question is in all the studies I can find the studies were done at or a lil lower then your recommended dose and you've told me personally that not factual but you'd think a 25mg dose is about 2iu a day if compared to hgh , now my question is what if you bump up to 50mg a day 2 droppers full on the morning is there any studies or data collected for pros or cons on that ?

you could be risking elevated prolactin, coritsol etc by going that high... i would NOT do that whatsoever... not at all...

Mk 677

MK677 is one of the most fascinating compounds out today. There are many questions about on a daily basis and all the questions are answered and more in my new video... Watch it below!

MK677 Facts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgoc6k6eRsE&feature=youtu.be

Hi mate, great informative video. Just wanted to ask about the MK677 if a pct is needed ? If so what needs to be taken and when ?
Also is GW 501516 good to take with the MK 677 ?

Thanks

Mk677 needs no pct but keep in mind it is recommended to run 6mo and longer it does not need a pct and GW is a SARM that goes good with everything or by itself

Hi mate, great informative video. Just wanted to ask about the MK677 if a pct is needed ? If so what needs to be taken and when ?
Also is GW 501516 good to take with the MK 677 ?

Thanks

There is no suppression with 677 or gw and neither requires a pct... Gw goes with everything bro... Run 677 six months minimum but a year is ideal... www.sarmsx.com for the highest quality sarms you can find

Top Bottom