napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 and MK2866 Q&As

kimura4

Hi all

I'm totally new to the forum, i felt i had to join because i have been getting so many mixed messages regarding Sarms - however after watching Dylan's videos they have really helped. I've been training a long time however i am totally new to SARMs.

I have purchased both MK677 and MK2866 - my intention is to stay on MK677 for like a 6 months+ period, I want to introduce MK2866 from the start but here's where my questions start.

How long can you run MK2866 for ideally? without any suppression. I've asked this question a number of times and people vary from saying no more than 4 weeks other say don't bother unless your going to run it for 12 weeks because it takes 3 to kick in.

Another one is PCT, people saying they have been totally shutdown by MK2866 - this is part of the reason i went with MK2866 due to its low suppression so i'm a little confused. If i experience this myself what is the best PCT protocol? i.e product dose and duration.

My only question on MK677 was about feeling lethargic and what methods people have found to combat this, I know some people take it in the morning and others at night - do people just use caffeine during the day to combat it?

All your help is really appreciated.

Many Thanks :D

Hi all

I'm totally new to the forum, i felt i had to join because i have been getting so many mixed messages regarding Sarms - however after watching Dylan's videos they have really helped. I've been training a long time however i am totally new to SARMs.

I have purchased both MK677 and MK2866 - my intention is to stay on MK677 for like a 6 months+ period, I want to introduce MK2866 from the start but here's where my questions start.

How long can you run MK2866 for ideally? without any suppression. I've asked this question a number of times and people vary from saying no more than 4 weeks other say don't bother unless your going to run it for 12 weeks because it takes 3 to kick in.

Another one is PCT, people saying they have been totally shutdown by MK2866 - this is part of the reason i went with MK2866 due to its low suppression so i'm a little confused. If i experience this myself what is the best PCT protocol? i.e product dose and duration.

My only question on MK677 was about feeling lethargic and what methods people have found to combat this, I know some people take it in the morning and others at night - do people just use caffeine during the day to combat it?

All your help is really appreciated.

Many Thanks :D

- MK-677 at 25mg per day is great. I will do it soon too, for 6 months minimum.

- It is awesome to run MK-2866, but you have to indeed run it for 12 weeks to be nice and effective for all the benefits!

- The thing you are likely confused with is that MM-2866 is also used in PCT for anabolic cycles. This is done for 4 weeks, since it makes your body hold on to muscle while you are in PCT. 4 weeks is not suppressive at 25mg per day, but any longer than that will be.

- The fact that other people were ''completely shutdown'' by MK-2866 simply means they did not have REAL MK-2866, but something that was spiked with Prohormones OR a Prohormone on itself but in a low dose.

- The only PCT protocol you need for a 12 week SARMs cycle is:
Week 1: Clomid @ 50mg per day + GW-501516 @ 20mg per day.
Week 2: Clomid @ 25mg per day + GW-501516 @ 20mg per day.
Week 3: Clomid @ 25mg per day + GW-501516 @ 20mg per day.
Week 4: Clomid @ 25mg per day + GW-501516 @ 20mg per day.
And you are done. :)

- MK-677 at 25mg per day is great. I will do it soon too, for 6 months minimum.

- It is awesome to run MK-2866, but you have to indeed run it for 12 weeks to be nice and effective for all the benefits!

- The thing you are likely confused with is that MM-2866 is also used in PCT for anabolic cycles. This is done for 4 weeks, since it makes your body hold on to muscle while you are in PCT. 4 weeks is not suppressive at 25mg per day, but any longer than that will be.

- The fact that other people were ''completely shutdown'' by MK-2866 simply means they did not have REAL MK-2866, but something that was spiked with Prohormones OR a Prohormone on itself but in a low dose.

- The only PCT protocol you need for a 12 week SARMs cycle is:
Week 1: Clomid @ 50mg per day + GW-501516 @ 20mg per day.
Week 2: Clomid @ 25mg per day + GW-501516 @ 20mg per day.
Week 3: Clomid @ 25mg per day + GW-501516 @ 20mg per day.
Week 4: Clomid @ 25mg per day + GW-501516 @ 20mg per day.
And you are done. :)

Sir, this is fantastic advise - thank you very much for taking the time to reply this is really helpful.

So after 12 weeks of MK2866 i run the PCT above that you recommend and continue to run MK677 in the background?

Sir, this is fantastic advise - thank you very much for taking the time to reply this is really helpful.

So after 12 weeks of MK2866 i run the PCT above that you recommend and continue to run MK677 in the background?
Yes that's correct bro. Just make sure you get high quality legit sarms. There are a ton of fakes out there, especially mk677 because of the cost of production. The last thing you want to end up with is highly suppressive and toxic prohormones. Only source id recommend is www.sarmsx.com

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

real mk2866 would NEVER cause you drastic shutdown whatsoever... shutdown is minimal and you wont even begin to have any suppression going on until you exceed 4 weeks of use...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom