napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677: The power of the compound compels you!

@SRV112266

I'm happy to help, brother. Don't mention it. Sports physiology is my field of interest.

I see your points. Let me put some things in perspective :)

Bummer - I was really hoping, that although the tear is bordering a complete tear, that with your information from you original post of fractured hips healing from MK-677, that possibly the UCL would respond more favorable

MK-677 would help accelerate wound healing and bone matrix healing - correct. However, your injury is one that on its own right would not heal completely without some sort of procedure. When you break a bone, if it's not a compound fracture - the body would eventually heal it on its own. The body cannot, however, reattach tendons. And since MK-677 supports the naturally occurring systems in the body, it simply cannot magically staple your medial elbow along the epicondyle ridges... Just the way it is.

I almost wonder if the very quick increase in strength may have contributed to the tear, as the ligaments / tendons may not be able to adapt quick enough to great increases in stress

I see how you would wonder about this. However, do not worry, that is not the case. These SARM compounds cannot cause synthesis of muscle that would potentially destroy its supporting framework. Irrespective, your muscles, and anyone's muscle, without any compounds, actually have the ability to contract so forcefully that they can tear the ligaments and tendons. We see this sometimes when people take PCP and their muscles contract so powerfully they shear off the bone.

in this case - valgus torque on the elbow

The Valgus orientation of force generation over time is very common amongst baseball players. You're not the only one going through this, I'm sure you know. You're in good company ;)

I will continue with the stem cell, and PRP (I have one more treatment, then begin rehab, and back to throwing program)

The PRP is a great treatment modality, and for many athletes it works, if I got my bearings right (I don't practice in the US) it's not covered by most insurance programs. Definitely finish it, if you'd like to opt for the operation - it would be potentially beneficial to have undergone the PRP prior.

I will find out if autograph of my Palmaris Longus (I don't know what that is to know if I have one!) or from cadaver....I am assuming one is better than the other?
- The Palmaris Longus is a vestigial muscle with one of the longest attachment tendons out there. It's seen mainly in feline mammals. We - don't have any use for it. Between 30%-50% have it. If you want to know if you have it, take both palms (one may have it while the other don't) take your pinky and thumb and press them together tightly. The tendon of the palmaris longus would be a buldging band that rises along the centre of the volar wrist (a flexion tendon)
- An autograph is always better since there's no worries for rejection, if such an option doesn't exist, your surgeon would supply alternatives :)

The MRI

It's of poor quality, but it seems that the T2 weighed MRI you sent shows an intra-articular contrast extending below the attachment of the anterior bundle to the base of the coronoid process. A common abnormality indicating a partial-thickness tear of the ulnar collateral ligament. I also see the outline of irregularity and poor definition of the ligament and abnormal signal intensity within and surrounding the ligament, which is an almost tear like picture. The pic s of poor quality, and also I'm not a radiologist, just a goddamn genius lol

You'll be snapping them fastballs in notime. Just take it easy and keep consulting your physician.

Last edited:
In the spirit of our academic pursuit for new insights regarding our favourite compounds, iSARMs forum gives you the second installation - featuring MK-677. Some of these effects may be known to you, but the more medical information is made clear, the more certainty we have with respect to the compounds' effects.

Disclaimer: If you choose to supplement with a given compound, ultimately, the responsibility is on you to make sure you are well informed. This author feels that there is no substitute to making decisions based on guidelines set by professionals with experience using MK-677.

MK-677 has displayed the phenomenal ability to dramatically help heal fractured bones

MK-677 has been shown to reverse crucial parameters of aging in humans​

MK-677 can help repair the aging heart and the aging blood vessels​

MK-677 has demonstrated the capacity to prevent death of heart muscle cells​

MK-677 has demonstrated the ability to completely restructure your body's hormonal axis

Why should I choose MK-677 over hGH?

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading, and please supplement responsively.

References follow in the immediate post

Hello Blue Shine this is a very informative post thanks for taking the time to share the information. I took the liberty to remove some text in your

post so as not to have an unnecessarily long post of my own. You have elucidated some remarkable healing powers of MK 677 and I wonder if it

would be helpful for me. I am 55 yo male and have been diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease. A recent test has my kidney function at 27 Normal

is 60 and above. I have made some dramatic changes in my diet which has slowed the decline but still there is progressive decline. Given that you

have written in your post above about the remarkable healing powers of MK677 I am wondering if in your research you have come across any

literature which suggests that MK677 would be helpful in reversing or at least halting the decline of the kidneys. I did some research on GH and it

seems to suggest that GH is harmful to the kidneys however in your post it seems that MK677 is very beneficial in healing organs (the heart) and

reversing aging. As you seem so knowledgeable about the subject of GH and MK677 I wonder what your research has show in this area Thanks in

advance for your response

Hello Blue Shine this is a very informative post thanks for taking the time to share the information. I took the liberty to remove some text in your

post so as not to have an unnecessarily long post of my own. You have elucidated some remarkable healing powers of MK 677 and I wonder if it would be helpful for me. I am 55 yo male and have been diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease. A recent test has my kidney function at 27 Normal is 60 and above. I have made some dramatic changes in my diet which has slowed the decline but still there is progressive decline. Given that you have written in your post above about the remarkable healing powers of MK677 I am wondering if in your research you have come across any literature which suggests that MK677 would be helpful in reversing or at least halting the decline of the kidneys. I did some research on GH and it seems to suggest that GH is harmful to the kidnys however in your post it seems that MK677 is very beneficial in healing organs (the heart) and reversing aging. As you seem so knowledgeable about the subject of GH and MK677 I wonder what your research has show in this area Thanks in advance for your response

Hey brother,

I'll start by saying that you're asking me to dispense clinical, medical advice. So long as you know that there is a legal issue with you taking my advice and calling it 'treatment' - it's not an issue.

Moreover. Chronic kidney diseases are multiple. To give you a clinical advice I would need to know the underlying aetiology for your decline in function, as well as your GFR and BP parameters. Was the condition diagnosed, if so, was is the tentative diagnosis.

Next, the question you are asking is at the cusp of the finite information we have about the clinical effects of MK-677. What happens in human, clinical research is that first a compound has to undergo very specific applications prior to it being administered to kidney function declined patients.

I can look into that, depending on how much digging I need to do, but in lieu of a specific research regarding MK-677 and your specific condition, I will have to use molecular models to predict the efficacy or harmful effect that this compound will have. That would be... Challenging.

Give me the details, and I'll see what I can science up.

Hey brother,

I'll start by saying that you're asking me to dispense clinical, medical advice. So long as you know that there is a legal issue with you taking my advice and calling it 'treatment' - it's not an issue.

Moreover. Chronic kidney diseases are multiple. To give you a clinical advice I would need to know the underlying aetiology for your decline in function, as well as your GFR and BP parameters. Was the condition diagnosed, if so, was is the tentative diagnosis.

Next, the question you are asking is at the cusp of the finite information we have about the clinical effects of MK-677. What happens in human, clinical research is that first a compound has to undergo very specific applications prior to it being administered to kidney function declined patients.

I can look into that, depending on how much digging I need to do, but in lieu of a specific research regarding MK-677 and your specific condition, I will have to use molecular models to predict the efficacy or harmful effect that this compound will have. That would be... Challenging.

Give me the details, and I'll see what I can science up.

I fully read your disclaimer and as such I am fully aware that whatever information you give is not that of a clinician. However, at this time I seeking information and answers that thus far the traditional medical route does not seem to have. Therefore any information you provide would be seen as just that information, greatly appreciated without any other expectation

As far as the details: The diagnosis was CKD due to Hypertension. He offered to do a biopsy of the kidney to see if there is other etiology but he felt my history was such that it was his strong medical opinion that the diagnosis of CKD was correct. Since there are possible complications from doing a biopsy and he was sure of his medical opinion I declined to biopsy. The doctor says that there is no known cure for CKD and that depending on the individual and rate of decline of function the ultimate resolution is dialysis. I would like to avoid this if at all possible. Apart from the CKD I am pretty healthy.

Physical Details are as follows
Age 55
Weight: 155 (After diagnosis of CKD radically changed diet and lost significant weight 80 lbs (235 to 155)
Blood Pressure with BP Meds: last check by doctor 1 week ago 112/78 this is consistent as I have a BP machine at home which gives similar readings
Before dietary change and resultant weight loss BP was in the range of 149/90

Blood Details (as of October 19 2016) are as follows:
Creatinine levels: 231 (normal range 60 - 110)
eGFR (the measure of kidney function): 27 (normal: > 60)

This is the information that I have. I don't know if there is more you need if you need more let me know and I will contact the doctor and find out.
Thanks again in advance.

I fully read your disclaimer and as such I am fully aware that whatever information you give is not that of a clinician. However, at this time I seeking information and answers that thus far the traditional medical route does not seem to have. Therefore any information you provide would be seen as just that information, greatly appreciated without any other expectation

As far as the details: The diagnosis was CKD due to Hypertension. He offered to do a biopsy of the kidney to see if there is other etiology but he felt my history was such that it was his strong medical opinion that the diagnosis of CKD was correct. Since there are possible complications from doing a biopsy and he was sure of his medical opinion I declined to biopsy. The doctor says that there is no known cure for CKD and that depending on the individual and rate of decline of function the ultimate resolution is dialysis. I would like to avoid this if at all possible. Apart from the CKD I am pretty healthy.

Physical Details are as follows
Age 55
Weight: 155 (After diagnosis of CKD radically changed diet and lost significant weight 80 lbs (235 to 155)
Blood Pressure with BP Meds: last check by doctor 1 week ago 112/78 this is consistent as I have a BP machine at home which gives similar readings
Before dietary change and resultant weight loss BP was in the range of 149/90

Blood Details (as of October 19 2016) are as follows:
Creatinine levels: 231 (normal range 60 - 110)
eGFR (the measure of kidney function): 27 (normal: > 60)

This is the information that I have. I don't know if there is more you need if you need more let me know and I will contact the doctor and find out.
Thanks again in advance.

I'll need to know if you have any issues with hyperlipidemia, blood glucose issues, and what antihypertensives you are on. Let me know via pm so we don't litter this post, and I'll do some digging for you.

I'll need to know if you have any issues with hyperlipidemia, blood glucose issues, and what antihypertensives you are on. Let me know via pm so we don't litter this post, and I'll do some digging for you.

Okay Blue Shine I have sent you a PM

Top Bottom