napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk 2866 Cycle question

chefkoch123

ostarine cycle help

I’m trying out my first sarm and I decided to go with mk-2866.

I’ve been on a recomp/slight cut for like almost 1 year (over 11 months) now. so I've been around maintenance and deficit for a very long time.
Now I'm going on a lean bulk. I wanted to start with something light and versatile so I chose mk-2866 and gw501516 for its performance boosting properties.

age 26
height 5'9
weight 160 lbs at bf 12~13%

plan:
mk-2866 25mg a day for 1-12 weeks
gw501516 20mg a day for 1-16 weeks (week 13-16 pct)
nolvadex pct 40mg, 20mg, 20mg, 20mg for week 13-16

in case things go south during first few weeks of cycle i have raloxifene and arimistane ready to take during cycle.

I've also heard arimistane does not work so I'm planning to order exemestane also once I go on cycle.

Is there any chance I might want to start cardarine later in the cycle or start from 10 mg then 20 mg or something? in case I get desensitized and it ends up screwing me over during pct?

Other than that does the plan seem okay to go along with and do you have any other recommendations with precautionary measures and dosing and such?

Thanks.

Last edited:
you are not going to get desensitized on this cycle and you need to run it properly, which is 20 mg per day... 16 weeks is NORMAL for the amount of time to run it...

you are not going to get desensitized on this cycle and you need to run it properly, which is 20 mg per day... 16 weeks is NORMAL for the amount of time to run it...

Thank you man, that clarifies my concerns. will be running gw at 20mg/day.

does my plans for pct and backup plans in case things go wrong seem alright as well??

Thank you man, that clarifies my concerns. will be running gw at 20mg/day.

does my plans for pct and backup plans in case things go wrong seem alright as well??

Things shouldn't go south unless you got bunk shit dude . I've never had issues with any of the sarm cycles ive ran although I understand everyone responds differently .

Top Bottom