napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Call me a stickler for details, but for me to properly evaluate I'm gonna need this same pic... from the front in order to evaluate your progresses... errr progress properly. Being totally objective of course. Sorry BigB details, details, details... well two bubbly, perky details anyways. ; P LOLOLOLOL
Bahahaha......you are funny. I do have more pics, but in my bra lol. Actually my booty was showing in the pic from today and I was going to post it just for you and well then I thought I better not lol.

Bahahaha......you are funny. I do have more pics, but in my bra lol. Actually my booty was showing in the pic from today and I was going to post it just for you and well then I thought I better not lol.

Good idea not too... I'd have found myself sleepy and wanting a cigarette and I don't smoke lol. Besides I have a fat head of BigB over my bed. Good job, trimmed everything up and the V taper is present.

Good idea not too... I'd have found myself sleepy and wanting a cigarette and I don't smoke lol. Besides I have a fat head of BigB over my bed. Good job, trimmed everything up and the V taper is present.
Hahaha you kill me! Love you lol
Thank you very much, your no excuses thread has fueled me. No more fucking excuses and going backwards. Damnit, it took me this long to get back to where I was last year at this time!!! If I would have kept up damn that v taper would be complete!

Hats off to you for keeping yourself focus on your goal even when life threw you some curve balls. Looks like you still made a lot of progress! Congrats and keep going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hats off to you for keeping yourself focus on your goal even when life threw you some curve balls. Looks like you still made a lot of progress! Congrats and keep going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks NM!!! Definitely learned a lot! I am definitely going to keep going!

Nice job Miss Bizz, You look great !! And your log kicked Ass,& the music was a big plus too ! But it really sucks about your back. You need to be careful not to screw it up more. Big B is a lucky guy to have you around. I really enjoyed sharing with everyone & getting to know so many great people. I wish you luck in everything & remain dedicated to everything YOU want. Your a PISSA !!!!

Nice job Miss Bizz, You look great !! And your log kicked Ass,& the music was a big plus too ! But it really sucks about your back. You need to be careful not to screw it up more. Big B is a lucky guy to have you around. I really enjoyed sharing with everyone & getting to know so many great people. I wish you luck in everything & remain dedicated to everything YOU want. Your a PISSA !!!!

Pissa...a cool one??? Lol I had to Google that haha...but thank you very much...I'm love my music, and it keeps me going lol. Actually in the last week and a half, I haven't done anything besides 2 runs outside and my back feels great...so as I get back into lifting..I'm gonna go way back down in my weight when deadlifting. [emoji4] [emoji4] you're right he is a lucky guy to have me around haha ..it was nice getting to know you and having your help you kicked ass as well!!

Top Bottom