napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

So as I know my log became kind of crappy towards the end. My workouts have taken a plunge since I hurt my back. However I can say I am no longer waking up with any type of pain. I think I've finally recovered.

Now as I stated before from July to November 2016 I wasn't posting much here as I didn't feel comfortable with giving much advice since I myself was not following what I knew I had to be doing. ..did I have reasons..some may say so but kind of excuses.
I gained fat and did lose muscle and I became miserable again. So this is why I participated in the challenge, I didn't care about winning anything, it was about making myself do it. I cannot go backward.

There is a reason that I did not post my pics without a shirt etc...I was super embarrassed by how far backward I went.

I didn't make the exact progress that I was shooting for, but I came quite far.

In all I only weigh 5lbs less. I am still sticking with keto, and for me I will probably keep it up. I feel great, it's easy for me and I had greater results once I dialed this in.

Again I'm not a competitor and probably never will be unless I have a tummy tuck to rid of my loose skin from being obese and having 2 csections.

I'm here because I enjoy learning and helping. The sign does have what it's supposed to but bigb cut it off when he took the pic. I do have more pics I'm just debating on sharing them.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read, and to all those who participated. Everyone helped me greatly.

A special thank you to Dangans for his help with getting me on the right track with keto. BigB and I have made a great friendship with him!

a18d8eb93da30c01011c72f3c742521a.jpg

Great job missbiz!! It was a pleasure to do this 12 weeks with you!! I don't believe you need to step on stage to be a competitor, we compete against ourselves everyday in the form of discipline and being a little better then we were. I think your a competitor and a very successful one!! You battled injury and years of conditioning in the form of eating habits during these 12 weeks!! You fought through and have found a way of eating that works for you!! You have competed against your greatest competition, yourself!! You already won Missbiz!!! Looking forward to your continued progress as I know the competition is still on!!!

Great job missbiz!! It was a pleasure to do this 12 weeks with you!! I don't believe you need to step on stage to be a competitor, we compete against ourselves everyday in the form of discipline and being a little better then we were. I think your a competitor and a very successful one!! You battled injury and years of conditioning in the form of eating habits during these 12 weeks!! You fought through and have found a way of eating that works for you!! You have competed against your greatest competition, yourself!! You already won Missbiz!!! Looking forward to your continued progress as I know the competition is still on!!!
Thank you very much CC. I appreciate your words! I learned so much from your log, thank you! I can't wait to see your pics!

And nope not the end just a new beginning to cut down even more 😊😊
I agree it is a huge competition with myself, we are our own worst critics.

Thank you very much CC. I appreciate your words! I learned so much from your log, thank you! I can't wait to see your pics!

And nope not the end just a new beginning to cut down even more ����
I agree it is a huge competition with myself, we are our own worst critics.

Very very true!! A wise man told me one day, "see whom you want to become and you will."

Great transformation MissBizz! Got a little VTaper going on, slimmed down and look at those guns! Pleasure getting to know you over the past 12 weeks. Congrats on a job well done.

Congratulations for all that you have accomplished. This game is not easy, and your journey is a true sign of your determination and will. I've enjoyed following you, as all of the others I'm sure!!! Hopefully it's time for a cheat meal!! You deserve it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great transformation MissBizz! Got a little VTaper going on, slimmed down and look at those guns! Pleasure getting to know you over the past 12 weeks. Congrats on a job well done.
Thank you very much! I've enjoyed getting to know you as well, you my friend have done awesome and have another great log that I have learned so much from. Now to work on the bottom of this vtaper that's starting haha 😊

Thank you very much! I've enjoyed getting to know you as well, you my friend have done awesome and have another great log that I have learned so much from. Now to work on the bottom of this vtaper that's starting haha [emoji4]

Thank you and absolutely!!!! I'll be sure to post pics at the next stop in the road of mine as well. Stay strong!!!!!

Congratulations for all that you have accomplished. This game is not easy, and your journey is a true sign of your determination and will. I've enjoyed following you, as all of the others I'm sure!!! Hopefully it's time for a cheat meal!! You deserve it!!!!!

Thank you very much. I appreciate your support and following along. I will definitely look to you for pointers as I keep progressing 😊 Today makes another 10 days of keto, so I'm thinking a cheat meal of sushi!

Thank you very much. I appreciate your support and following along. I will definitely look to you for pointers as I keep progressing 😊 Today makes another 10 days of keto, so I'm thinking a cheat meal of sushi!
You can get sushi to go. Since I have ball practice tonite

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice work MissBizz, can definitely see a difference. I think you must've had some recomp in there it looks like more than 5lbs of fat loss. Some muscles are thicker too. Was a pleasure being part of this competition with you. Enjoy your sushi, you deserve it!

So as I know my log became kind of crappy towards the end. My workouts have taken a plunge since I hurt my back. However I can say I am no longer waking up with any type of pain. I think I've finally recovered.

Now as I stated before from July to November 2016 I wasn't posting much here as I didn't feel comfortable with giving much advice since I myself was not following what I knew I had to be doing. ..did I have reasons..some may say so but kind of excuses.
I gained fat and did lose muscle and I became miserable again. So this is why I participated in the challenge, I didn't care about winning anything, it was about making myself do it. I cannot go backward.

There is a reason that I did not post my pics without a shirt etc...I was super embarrassed by how far backward I went.

In all I only weigh 5lbs less. I am still sticking with keto, and for me I will probably keep it up. I feel great, it's easy for me and I had greater results once I dialed this in.

Again I'm not a competitor and probably never will be unless I have a tummy tuck to rid of my loose skin from being obese and having 2 csections.

I'm here because I enjoy learning and helping. The sign does have what it's supposed to but bigb cut it off when he took the pic. I do have more pics I'm just debating on sharing them.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read, and to all those who participated. Everyone helped me greatly.

A special thank you to Dangans for his help with getting me on the right track with keto. BigB and I have made a great friendship with him!

Hell yeah MissB great job keep at it be proud. It is my pleasure you and big b are my fam and I will always help where I can! one hand washes the other.

Last edited:
Nice work MissBizz, can definitely see a difference. I think you must've had some recomp in there it looks like more than 5lbs of fat loss. Some muscles are thicker too. Was a pleasure being part of this competition with you. Enjoy your sushi, you deserve it!

Thank you red! I've been so bent on the 5lb thing but the changes are very prominent. My belly my arms are are much much leaner!! I think I had a recomp going on as well! You've done an incredible job yourself. I seen your pics yesterday but was refraining on commenting until today as I didn't know if you were posting any more. I went out for a run today! I'm gonna keep killing it!!

Hell yeah MissB great job keep at it be proud. It is my pleasure you and big b are my fam and I will always help where I can! one hand washes the other.

Absolutely, as we will do the same! I'm excited to take this further!! Loving the keto. Thank you again. For everything...still waiting on some beats! I need them for my workouts haha

Call me a stickler for details, but for me to properly evaluate I'm gonna need this same pic... from the front in order to evaluate your progresses... errr progress properly. Being totally objective of course. Sorry BigB details, details, details... well two bubbly, perky details anyways. ; P LOLOLOLOL

Top Bottom