napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Great work Miss, keep it up, !!! But the music if anything, it's for cardio, You need some good hard rock, like ACDC OR METALLICA for pumping iron, but whatever you choose your killing it !!!!!!
Haha..now I do LOVE me some Metallica...I like to switch it up and keep it fresh! And thank you very much.

Yesterday was my first back day after tweaking my back on deadlifts, I felt great and was able to do everything. I still feel extremely string with the rad...

Yesterday's workout back and biceps

TBAR rows
4 sets of 10 at 45#
2 sets of 8 @45#

Leverage machine iso rows
110#
3 sets of 10
3 sets of 8

Cable seated rows
1 set of 8 @60#
3 sets of 6 @ 60#

Barbell curls 45#
1 set of 8
3 sets of 6

Alternating dumbbell curls 15#
4 sets of 6

Dumbbell bicep curls 10#
4 sets of 8

Machine reverse Flys 60#
8×7×6×6×6×5

Machine lat pull downs 80#
4 sets of 8

Assisted machine pull ups
I pulled 130# of my weight
6×5×3

Cable standing bicep curls
12.5#
8×6×6

Motivational music
Old shit: MC hammer, Marky mark and the funky bunch, ace of base, vanilla ice , run dmc...

So I've heard of Marky mark from eminems song drug ballad but never actually realized mark wallberg was a rapper...I just went and listened to a bunch of marky mark and the funky bunch on youtube. Holy shit I can't believe I've been missing out this whole time hahaha.

So I've heard of Marky mark from eminems song drug ballad but never actually realized mark wallberg was a rapper...I just went and listened to a bunch of marky mark and the funky bunch on youtube. Holy shit I can't believe I've been missing out this whole time hahaha.
Oh my...where have you been??? Lol.... you remember NKOTB...donnie is his brother, and Marky mark was originally part of NKOTB...haha

Yesterday was my first back day after tweaking my back on deadlifts, I felt great and was able to do everything. I still feel extremely string with the rad...

Yesterday's workout back and biceps

TBAR rows
4 sets of 10 at 45#
2 sets of 8 @45#

Leverage machine iso rows
110#
3 sets of 10
3 sets of 8

Cable seated rows
1 set of 8 @60#
3 sets of 6 @ 60#

Barbell curls 45#
1 set of 8
3 sets of 6

Alternating dumbbell curls 15#
4 sets of 6

Dumbbell bicep curls 10#
4 sets of 8

Machine reverse Flys 60#
8×7×6×6×6×5

Machine lat pull downs 80#
4 sets of 8

Assisted machine pull ups
I pulled 130# of my weight
6×5×3

Cable standing bicep curls
12.5#
8×6×6

Motivational music
Old shit: MC hammer, Marky mark and the funky bunch, ace of base, vanilla ice , run dmc...

Continuing to kill it Miss Bizz. Glad to hear your ditched NKOTB for some good old school tunes minus the Ace of Base of course. I won't judge you though. No Beastie Boys?

Apparently under a rock or boulder lol. It's crazy I never made the connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha welcome to the world...haha....you should expand your music selection lol. I tell you I'm a music fanatic, rap/hip-hop/r&b, alternative, classic rock, heavy metal, old pop, I'm even down with the ICP....haha

Hey, hey, hey.... What's with all this monkey business MissBizz ? Where's your daily workout, get with it or maybe I should just send you some cake & coffee next time ???? Lol!!!!

Hey, hey, hey.... What's with all this monkey business MissBizz ? Where's your daily workout, get with it or maybe I should just send you some cake & coffee next time ???? Lol!!!!
Haha!! No cake blahhhhh.....I'll take the coffee...make it bullet proof! I'm getting on it! Been taking it a little lighter, but still progressing along.

BTW still feeling great on keto....my back I still slightly out of whack. ....I'm dosing rad at 10mg, overall sense of well being is great..strength is up at least when I can lift without being super sore!

Believe it or not but I am really good friends with Mark Wahlberg

Believe it or not but I am really good friends with Mark Wahlberg

That's awesome!!! Love, love, love me some mark wahlberg....I had an assignment in one of my classes my last semester where we had to basically create a fake interview with a famous person...I chose mark wahlberg lol.

And the barney beats are tight too lol!!!

That's awesome!!! Love, love, love me some mark wahlberg....I had an assignment in one of my classes my last semester where we had to basically create a fake interview with a famous person...I chose mark wahlberg lol.

And the barney beats are tight too lol!!!

Hahaha lol

MissBizz, the most popular log in the history of ISARMS! lol, and you didn't ever use your yoga booty powers either....

I can only imagine the views/comments if you had... great job showing restraint! Lol you get my vote as a definite top 3 and likely the winner of the competition.

Way to persevere through injury too! I hope you and BigB have a badass summer!

You're funny lol. No I'm definitely not the winner, or a winner in this competition, you guys have all kicked ass and I've learned a lot from everyone else. Doing the log kept me mostly on track, however I made excuses, didn't get my diet dialed in until late..but hey its been fun! I've enjoyed sharing my workouts and choice of tunes. Lol

Last night had a short workout with light weights on cables. Didn't sleep at all last night as the pain in my back was retched and was causing my legs some pain.. so woke up this morning like "it's just one of those days when you dont wanna wake up, everything is fucked, and everybody sucks, you don't really know why, but you just want to justify ripping someone's head off "

Last night had a short workout with light weights on cables. Didn't sleep at all last night as the pain in my back was retched and was causing my legs some pain.. so woke up this morning like "it's just one of those days when you dont wanna wake up, everything is fucked, and everybody sucks, you don't really know why, but you just want to justify ripping someone's head off "

My fiancé has days when she wakes up feeling that way...that's how she earned the nickname "Crankenstein"

Seriously though, back pains are no joke. Like life, your 12 week transformation has had a few pot holes and obstacles, that's how it goes sometimes. However, showing others how you have handled those obstacles while continuing to persevere to the end has been both inspiring and motivating. Good job MissBizz!

It's not over MissBizz, hang tough, or at least fake it !! LOL Just slow , take it slow & stretch before everything . It will work it's way out sooner or later. You must be doing well, never even saw any progress pics or did I miss it?? Or maybe your just holding out to the end??? Either way , your doing great, like I said your doing GREAT !!!!

My fiancé has days when she wakes up feeling that way...that's how she earned the nickname "Crankenstein"

Seriously though, back pains are no joke. Like life, your 12 week transformation has had a few pot holes and obstacles, that's how it goes sometimes. However, showing others how you have handled those obstacles while continuing to persevere to the end has been both inspiring and motivating. Good job MissBizz!

Crankenstein lol I like it...haha...I think tweaking my back on deadlifts 2 weeks ago may have been a little more than a tweak. Thank you for the support through this!
It's not over MissBizz, hang tough, or at least fake it !! LOL Just slow , take it slow & stretch before everything . It will work it's way out sooner or later. You must be doing well, never even saw any progress pics or did I miss it?? Or maybe your just holding out to the end??? Either way , your doing great, like I said your doing GREAT !!!!
I think this last week I'm gonna stick to cardio. I'm hoping that won't be too much for the old back lol. I did post progress pics I think in march. I also posted pics in the newer flex Friday at the beginning of march. I just pieced together a collage of my back. I've leaned out, not as much as I would have liked to but it's a noticeable difference. Not sure if I'll post those though.

Lol crankenstein. Probably smart limiting to cardio. Might even stay away from treadmill, I know it can put some stress on my back anyways. I'm glad you realize you have to back down sometimes even when you don't want to, it's often better for long term gains. Hope you get back relief soon! I bet bigB gives good back massages *cough*

Top Bottom