napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

This is one transformation log that I won't miss for sure, miss Bizz! Good luck to you, and congratulations! I'm happy for the both of you :)

I knew you had said you were going to do a log soon... Im EXCITED... you are going to tear this up! You have so much support all around you and to have BigB there with you too, its just awesome... You know I have your back at all times... you know you can come to me anytime and im here for you...

I knew you had said you were going to do a log soon... Im EXCITED... you are going to tear this up! You have so much support all around you and to have BigB there with you too, its just awesome... You know I have your back at all times... you know you can come to me anytime and im here for you...

Thanks Dylan! You have always been there to help and support me and I truly appreciate it and it means a lot to me!!!And you're so right I am going to tear this up! Lol 😊😊

"it left a hole in my skin" What happened? Dirty gear? Sounds pretty serious.
Well boils can be caused from numerous reasons. I'm not saying that, however a boil us typically formed due to staph. Mine popped and thankfully it didn't test positive for staph. In women if your estrogen drops too low they can form. So who knows what caused it. But that's why I took time off. It's non relevant at this point only explain g why I was off training.

Thanks Dylan! You have always been there to help and support me and I truly appreciate it and it means a lot to me!!!And you're so right I am going to tear this up! Lol 
i know you are! im looking forward to your results!

Wow, Miss Bizz .You have some fan club. Six pages & your run didn't even start yet. I hope your ready, it looks like your going to have a lot of reading to do at night. Good luck, from the looks of things, you are already ready...

Wow, Miss Bizz .You have some fan club. Six pages & your run didn't even start yet. I hope your ready, it looks like your going to have a lot of reading to do at night. Good luck, from the looks of things, you are already ready...
Haha..I attributed a little telling each person thank you. When bigb comes home he's going to photograph me. And then tomorrow I will be logging food and workouts.

Ya no shit! Longest thread ive ever seen before a run even started!!!!! My wife is watching closely and cant wait for her run!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW MissBiz what is the detailed actual stack youll be running so I can explain it all to my wife. I know things are listed but there were some things that werent finalized. Thx!

BTW MissBiz what is the detailed actual stack youll be running so I can explain it all to my wife. I know things are listed but there were some things that werent finalized. Thx!

I'm running
16 weeks Gw 20 MG dosed 30 mins preworkout
Sr9009 40mg dosed 4 times a day at 10 MG (I only have enough for 12 weeks on this)
6 weeks of Valhalla var 15mg
Cel cycle assist for the 6 weeks with var
And rad140 i won't start that until I receive. Dosed at 20mg.

I also take 2000 ius of vitamin d3 per my doc
A women's multivitamin
Lglutamine
And ECA stack first thing in the morning
A scoop of bcaa powder mixed with water during workout

I ordered another Gw and rad140. So they are not pictured
93392db6b7cc19068ebea4f06f132ae4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm running
16 weeks Gw 20 MG dosed 30 mins preworkout
Sr9009 40mg dosed 4 times a day at 10 MG (I only have enough for 12 weeks on this)
6 weeks of Valhalla var 15mg
Cel cycle assist for the 6 weeks with var
And rad140 i won't start that until I receive. Dosed at 20mg.

I also take 2000 ius of vitamin d3 per my doc
A women's multivitamin
Lglutamine
And ECA stack first thing in the morning
A scoop of bcaa powder mixed with water during workout

I ordered another Gw and rad140. So they are not pictured
93392db6b7cc19068ebea4f06f132ae4.jpg

Nicely placed!!! Thx!

Top Bottom