napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mini vent...

44YOGearHead

So remember the one sister in law I have who hardly ever asks for anything? Well I guess she was saving up for a good one. She called and said she was thinking about starting her own business and the wife was all ears because it was interesting to hear someone trying something new. Then it came and I can't even really flip a bitch about it cuz it's just so "WOW". How do you fix your lips to ask your sister for $20,000.00? Fuck asking a bank right? Fuck exhausting regular means like anyone else huh? Just ask your sister who looks like she has everything. Fuck the fact my kids going to college and our responsibility is to ensure he can concentrate on school and football alone... perhaps we should just give you $20k? Why the fuck not right? That request received the good old' 44 stamp of denial. 20 racks??? Wow. No mention of how to pay me back, just a request and an assumption of okay huh? When it comes to finances and family think hard, think no. Needless to say she was a bit irritated I'm sure, but last time I checked I'm not a venture capitalist set on small business loans to people who easily qualify for them thru regular means... the only advantage she saw in asking me was flexibility in repayment and that is pure fuckery IMO.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you can do it man, I would have snapped by now, you deserve a medal for dealing with this BS!!!

Top Bottom