napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Thank you for sharing that and your diet. Its awesome. Different but amazing looking. So no caffeine, basically? How bout water. Do you track it? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
i dont use caffeine... i drink water only... no, there is no need to track your water especially when you are drinking it all day...

i dont use caffeine... i drink water only... no, there is no need to track your water especially when you are drinking it all day...
Looks like you practice what you preach brother, I had no idea you were so dialed in until browsing the forums after watching your videos

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Looks like you practice what you preach brother, I had no idea you were so dialed in until browsing the forums after watching your videos

Dylan is probably the most regimented and dialed in person when it comes to this lifestyle that I've ever known...and that's the truth bro

absolutely brother! im dialed in at all times man... im just used to it at this point!

It is that time again... I am definitely deviating ever so slightly on this cycle in an attempt to get the size i want but keep it as clean as possible with the smallest amount of side effects possible... I have a very strong cycle of Robolics products that I started yesterday... The way I am deviating from normal practice is by running anadrol.. yes, i know it sounds strange but here is the plan... I am stacking anadrol and winstrol, both at 25 mg per day, to kickstart... these should yield the size and strength i am after while still keeping my body fat in the 5% range... I am going for about 10 lbs of very clean muscle gain, which i should have no issue adding as long as i can stay consistent with my intake... My main issue is my calorie intake... clearly i have shrunk my stomach over the years and being how busy i am daily, i just cant even fit food into my schedule as necessary but im making it a point to have alarms set daily to remind me i need to eat something! I have lost a bit of weight due to stress with several things but still at a decent size... I have switched my lifting style to a far heavier style in the hypertrophy stage and i am already very happy with where my strength is going... i have added mk2866 to the cycle as well because of the constant tennis elbow pains from increasing my weights... Here is the full cycle layout

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 tren e 350 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-20 dostinex .5 mg e3e
1-4 anadrol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-20 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

My starting stats are 6'1" 180 lbs. 5.2% body fat

goals are to be 190-195 at 5-6% body fat.. i will do whatever it takes to keep it as is...

I will be posting my current diet soon... I will give strength updates once a week and give picture updates as well as often as i can...

Here is a picture of what is being used... im not one to shoot the entire cycles worth of things... here's a small sample of some compounds in the cycle...

2cp69zl.jpg

[emoji54]HOLY MUTHA FUCKIN SHIT
That’s what’s up bro, thanks sharing that bro[emoji1491]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I’ve been watching your vids, as always and I couldn’t help but notice... holy sh**, Dylan has blown up!!! Just now ran across this log. Much respect as always and thank you for sharing!

Damn Dylan. Nice looking stack bro.

The gear from robo is definitely amazing. I would love to get my hands on some of those.

Top Bottom