Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

masteron

garde09

New member
Member
Dylan are you still giving advice on gear, i am getting ready to start masteron propionate for the first time and i would love your advice, i am over 10% body fat, i weigh 270 but solid. I want the best advice i can get, i am worried about red blood cell count, . Also i am on trt therapy for low t, i inject 1ml of test every 14 days. Also i do have some body fat but i am solid, any advice would be great. Thanks..
 
If your over 10% really no point in running mast...
You cant have excess body fat and be "solid"
If your fat your fat...
Anyway point is unless your lean mast really aint gonna do shit for you.
Let me guess. You want to "cut down" Or "harden up" Dont work that way home boy.
Eat right get bellow 10 then look at a mast and test cycle.
 
I wouldn't run mast bro. You're not going to be able to take full advantage of it if your body fat is over 10%. Get your nutrition on point, drop some of that fat, and then rethink it. No aas is going to cut you down, that's all heavily reliant on your diet.
 
Dylan are you still giving advice on gear, i am getting ready to start masteron propionate for the first time and i would love your advice, i am over 10% body fat, i weigh 270 but solid. I want the best advice i can get, i am worried about red blood cell count, . Also i am on trt therapy for low t, i inject 1ml of test every 14 days. Also i do have some body fat but i am solid, any advice would be great. Thanks..


how tall are you? there's no way you are "solid" in any way if your body fat is high... when you say over 10%, how high are you talking? if your over 10% then using masteron is beyond pointless... you need to be below 10% to see any sort of result with it... that is a horrible idea... you need to take a big step back... what are your FULL stats??? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?
 
Dylan are you still giving advice on gear, i am getting ready to start masteron propionate for the first time and i would love your advice, i am over 10% body fat, i weigh 270 but solid. I want the best advice i can get, i am worried about red blood cell count, . Also i am on trt therapy for low t, i inject 1ml of test every 14 days. Also i do have some body fat but i am solid, any advice would be great. Thanks..

A solid 270? Are you 6'7" or something? Why are you worried about RBC with Masteron???. What is your trt ...cyp? If so how much?. Over 10% BF could 25% and you would be telling the truth. So what is your height and BF
 
It doesn't sound to me like you should be using Masteron at all at your bodyfat level. What exactly is your goals, and what are you looking to use Masteron for? It's an aesthetic drug, and won't do anything for you if you aren't lean enough.


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Get down to AT LEAST 12% if you're going to run mast, and if you start at that body fat, be sure you're cutting sub 10 before gaining again. It just will be a waste of cash running mast otherwise. Sure it frees up test and has other benefits, but its magic is purely in sculpting, which you can't see unless you're already diced.
 
A solid 270? Are you 6'7" or something? Why are you worried about RBC with Masteron???. What is your trt ...cyp? If so how much?. Over 10% BF could 25% and you would be telling the truth. So what is your height and BF


good point on the rbc as well brother...

im not understanding the worry about it with masteron?
 
What about the use of masteron for the effect enhancement of the other compounds? I add masteron for the added energy & good feeling it seems to bring. (my BF is low if that means anything) Ive always thought of mast sort of in the same ballpark as Proviron
 
Ya mast is more a finisher for someone sub 10. Not a cutter. What does your daily food intake look like. And what cycle experience do you have?


PHURIOUS
 
What about the use of masteron for the effect enhancement of the other compounds? I add masteron for the added energy & good feeling it seems to bring. (my BF is low if that means anything) Ive always thought of mast sort of in the same ballpark as Proviron

Sorry man "low" doesn't tell us anything at all. Post a pic.


Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I was just wondering about the less water retention & less E conversion benefits of Mast for the op. Even if BF is to high for visible results, maybe it would still make a better cycle.
Myself, I dont have enough BF to want to cut or think about. I have noticed masteron allows me to run higher dosages of test etc. (for bulking) without the nasty sides or sluggishness. I love the stuff.
 
I was just wondering about the less water retention & less E conversion benefits of Mast for the op. Even if BF is to high for visible results, maybe it would still make a better cycle.
Myself, I dont have enough BF to want to cut or think about. I have noticed masteron allows me to run higher dosages of test etc. (for bulking) without the nasty sides or sluggishness. I love the stuff.

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't comprehend your post at first. I do use it the same way A LOT. I use it mostly as an ancillary as opposed to a tool to shred. I'm currently trying to see how it does for really looking good though.


Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I was just wondering about the less water retention & less E conversion benefits of Mast for the op. Even if BF is to high for visible results, maybe it would still make a better cycle.
Myself, I dont have enough BF to want to cut or think about. I have noticed masteron allows me to run higher dosages of test etc. (for bulking) without the nasty sides or sluggishness. I love the stuff.
In my opinion it's still a waste to run at an elevated bodyfat. You can get all of those other benefits easily without having to run masteron to get it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom