napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron only cycle?

Dude this is a horrible idea. I mean come on man...seriously? What do you expect out of this? Masteron is going to give you zero gains, and also doesn't burn fat....so what's the point? You literally gain nothing for it. Who cares about vacation bro? You need to be sensible and keep your head on straight. This cycle is complete,y worthless and pointless. A complete waste of gear and shutting down your test for no reason. I just don't see any point whatsoever to this. Running any cycle without test is crazy in my opinion....ESPECIALLY Masteron.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Your going to Thailand? Thats steroid paradise so much steroids come from there to North America. You can just walk in a pharmacy and buy the shit with no prescription lol. Also any woman you have sex with is a man over there. They are good at cutting and then digging holes if you catch my drift.

Your going to Thailand? Thats steroid paradise so much steroids come from there to North America. You can just walk in a pharmacy and buy the shit with no prescription lol. Also any woman you have sex with is a man over there. They are good at cutting and then digging holes if you catch my drift.
Lol, definitely true.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom