napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

marijuana and steroids

meemtum

Hello! First of all, I would like to thank you for all the effort you put in to deliver all those grate, valuable infos on yt every single day, over very long period of time and im very very sorry to see only 20k and 40k sub on both of your channels!
I am 19 years old, been training for 3 y now and learning more about everything everyday from you!
Maybe my question is a little bit of topic, but i recently saw your video on alcohol and i was curious what you thing about weed and training (natural)!
Maybe you can make a video on this, because marijuana is being legalized all over the world and people are now seeing the real benefits of it.
Thank you again for everything you do, i hope your channel will explode on subs eventually!
I wish you all the best!

i smoke weed daily bro... it is not going to have any negative effect on your gains like alcohol would whatsoever unless you let it couch lock you and have no motivation but thats an indirect response on people that are burnouts and even I have an issue with that... i may be pro marijuana but thats when its used properly, not abused... im pro steroids as well, but not when its abused... if you use it responsibly then it will have a lot of benefits for you and will not hurt you whatsoever... however thats only if you use it responsibly...

i smoke weed daily bro... it is not going to have any negative effect on your gains like alcohol would whatsoever unless you let it couch lock you and have no motivation but thats an indirect response on people that are burnouts and even I have an issue with that... i may be pro marijuana but thats when its used properly, not abused... im pro steroids as well, but not when its abused... if you use it responsibly then it will have a lot of benefits for you and will not hurt you whatsoever... however thats only if you use it responsibly...

I can't use pot responsibly. I'll smoke all fucking day long... Matter of fact, I'll abuse the fuck out of that shit. The difference is I know my short comings so that's half the battle.... G.I. Joe, real American heroes!

Lol.. as soon as I buy my own pot, it's a wrap. Bow and a ribbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use it, mainly because of my job and random drug tests, but if I were able I'm sure I would time to time. I see no reason it would affect anything negatively unless you just smoked all the time and it kept you from doing the things you need to. Anything and everything can be abused or used responsibly

I can't use pot responsibly. I'll smoke all fucking day long... Matter of fact, I'll abuse the fuck out of that shit. The difference is I know my short comings so that's half the battle.... G.I. Joe, real American heroes!

Lol.. as soon as I buy my own pot, it's a wrap. Bow and a ribbon.

a lot of people have that problem but at least you know it... some people know and they still dont care and do whatever they want... thats what gives things a bad name, when people abuse them, just like steroids... when people dont have a clue what they are doing or abuse dosing...

a lot of people have that problem but at least you know it... some people know and they still dont care and do whatever they want... thats what gives things a bad name, when people abuse them, just like steroids... when people dont have a clue what they are doing or abuse dosing...

Well said... As long as it's not in my house I'm straight.

Now I have smoked weed myself. Its been quite a few years, but my understanding is there is something called the munchies. Does that mean you should not hit the bong during a cut but it would be really beneficial during a bulking phase?

Now I have smoked weed myself. Its been quite a few years, but my understanding is there is something called the munchies. Does that mean you should not hit the bong during a cut but it would be really beneficial during a bulking phase?
bro, you clearly dont know what your talking about whatsoever LMFAO... good lord... first of all, not everyone gets the "munchies" especially when you are a long time user... second, you get the "munchies" because of an increase in metabolism so guess what happens when you dont eat when you smoke? you lose weight... if you do eat more, but its clean food, thats fine too... its all about your own control man...

I dont use it but from my past experience, it's better to wait and smoke in the evening when your day is unwinding. Or at night before bed to help you sleep. Smoking in the morning made me want to go back to sleep and made me groggy all day. Some people also say it's a "preworkout" but imo that's utter bs. It's totally fine, just don't get that psychological addiction and have your life revolve around it.

I dont use it but from my past experience, it's better to wait and smoke in the evening when your day is unwinding. Or at night before bed to help you sleep. Smoking in the morning made me want to go back to sleep and made me groggy all day. Some people also say it's a "preworkout" but imo that's utter bs. It's totally fine, just don't get that psychological addiction and have your life revolve around it.
thats when i always smoke... the only time i do during the day is now that i had surgery to help the pain but i always keep it to the evening...

Funny, I had a friend that used to be a big smoker. He would come to the gym stoned and then proceed to squat heavy. For the life of me I don't know how anyone could do that.

Funny, I had a friend that used to be a big smoker. He would come to the gym stoned and then proceed to squat heavy. For the life of me I don't know how anyone could do that.
i could never do that... i get very articulate and just deep in thought and study when i smoke but i certainly dont want to train on it LOL

bro, you clearly dont know what your talking about whatsoever LMFAO... good lord... first of all, not everyone gets the "munchies" especially when you are a long time user... second, you get the "munchies" because of an increase in metabolism so guess what happens when you dont eat when you smoke? you lose weight... if you do eat more, but its clean food, thats fine too... its all about your own control man...

You are right I don't. Only smoked it a few times. But man pot for weight loss. Now that is the stuff.

Top Bottom