napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Making a paycheck

Im a emt soon to be paramedic at an ambulance company. Love helping people.. Mostly Old people haha.. So if you need advice about wiping ass and cleaning shit get at me. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. Military. Land navigation for special warfare teams. Definitely dealt with lots blood, hence lol, NY REBEL blood donation thread.. Makes sense now right!?

Niceee thanks for serving specops badass and yeah makes sense haha

This is the point I was trying to prove with this whole thread. We are some of the elite that work hard in respectable positions and then push our bodies to the limit in our free time. We are not just a bunch of meatheads laying around all day between gym seasions and meals.

That's a good point to make! Every person here is a very respectable individual in their field.

Im a dental sales rep here in NORCAL.. Be careful what dentist you choose. Some are fucking idiots and some are complete scammers trying to sell yo shit you dont need. Dont ever go into a western dental or one of those big chain dental offices. Total hacks and not good dentists

This is the point I was trying to prove with this whole thread. We are some of the elite that work hard in respectable positions and then push our bodies to the limit in our free time. We are not just a bunch of meatheads laying around all day between gym seasions and meals.
Well said brother. I agree completely

Im a dental sales rep here in NORCAL.. Be careful what dentist you choose. Some are fucking idiots and some are complete scammers trying to sell yo shit you dont need. Dont ever go into a western dental or one of those big chain dental offices. Total hacks and not good dentists

Nor-cal for the win!

Farm sugar cane on 2000 acres. Use and also repair heavy duty equipment and hydraulics. And when I have time I also hollow out vaginal orifices. Sometimes you have to sleeve then by putting in a ham and pull the bone out.

Through the stigma of AAS use and the ever prevalent abuse of them in the uneducated or just generally reckless, I have come to know and trust a bunch of guys (and girls) that have a genuine desire to help others and build a community of like minded individuals..... a team.

With this in mind, we come from all walks of life. We make up the communities outside of our online brotherhood...
Im a carpenter... a cabinetmaker and general contractor. What do YOU do outside of this arena?

i work in a nasty ass job but it pays good. i work santiation ..

Any of you guys have secondary jobs with supp companies or fitness related jobs? I am interested in supplementing my income and eventually making a career change down the road. It's just too tough now when I make good money and spend so much on kids activities, etc.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Any of you guys have secondary jobs with supp companies or fitness related jobs? I am interested in supplementing my income and eventually making a career change down the road. It's just too tough now when I make good money and spend so much on kids activities, etc.

I supplement my income with stock photography, but nothing fitness related. Like you, I would like to shift my career focus down the road, possibly to something in the fitness world. But right now with 4 kids, child support, living in a horribly expensive area, etc...there's just no way. I'd have to jump into something else making over 6 figures a year and that's not going to happen. So for now I work my day job and do my best with what I've got. Fortunately I do enjoy my job. It's just not my main passion in life. :)

Thanks for the info man

i work at Golds Gym. also just got hired for Personal Training position there.

dylan is a personal trainer as well.

I'm planning on getting my NASM personal training certification this winter possibly. I'd like to start taking on clients and possibly start doing some contest prep coaching as well. That's something I've wanted to do for quite some time

I'm planning on getting my NASM personal training certification this winter possibly. I'd like to start taking on clients and possibly start doing some contest prep coaching as well. That's something I've wanted to do for quite some time

awesome............

Top Bottom