napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Making a paycheck

I am a fitness manager for a personal training company. I get to manage and train clients its kind of the best of both worlds for me.

I'm planning on getting my NASM personal training certification this winter possibly. I'd like to start taking on clients and possibly start doing some contest prep coaching as well. That's something I've wanted to do for quite some time

Do it! And sign me up man. I'd love to have someone like you as a personal trainer. I've never really even been to a gym, let alone had a personal trainer. LOL I've learned everything I know from the internet, personal experience, experimentation, books and videos. I'd love to get a legit trainer at some point. But I feel like I'd be SUPER picky about who to go with. You'll be fantastic at this! Somehow I already though that's what you were doing.

I'm planning on getting my NASM personal training certification this winter possibly. I'd like to start taking on clients and possibly start doing some contest prep coaching as well. That's something I've wanted to do for quite some time

I plan on doing this as well, not this winter though. I'd like to gear it more towards MMA conditioning and training the average person to lose weight & build the physique they desire.

Do it! And sign me up man. I'd love to have someone like you as a personal trainer. I've never really even been to a gym, let alone had a personal trainer. LOL I've learned everything I know from the internet, personal experience, experimentation, books and videos. I'd love to get a legit trainer at some point. But I feel like I'd be SUPER picky about who to go with. You'll be fantastic at this! Somehow I already though that's what you were doing.

Thanks a lot man! I truly appreciate it. That means a lot to me. It's definitely always been a passion of mine. I love helping people achieve their goals, which is also a big reason why I am here at AR as well.

I'm a healthcare exec

I also enjoy day trading stocks cause I'm such a math geek.

Cool seeing what y'all do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom