napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video,I discuss NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate). Learn how it compares to deca durabolin, how to use, implement, dose as well as how to protect yourself while using. This topic will appeal to many and provide a much clearer understanding of what NPP is and what capabilities it possesses. I go into great detail explaining the differences and provides a clear explanation throughout... Enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I34y0ec1Imk

DylanGemelli said:
In this video,I discuss NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate). Learn how it compares to deca durabolin, how to use, implement, dose as well as how to protect yourself while using. This topic will appeal to many and provide a much clearer understanding of what NPP is and what capabilities it possesses. I go into great detail explaining the differences and provides a clear explanation throughout... Enjoy the video!

Very nice Dylan! I love NPP, and it's usually my compound of choice to run for size during the winter months.

DylanGemelli said:

Hey I was watching ur vid on durabolin..u suggest using caber. Just curious do u run both aromasin and caber or drop aromasin and run just caber? When on a standard test/Decca cycle

cmb5017 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Hey I was watching ur vid on durabolin..u suggest using caber. Just curious do u run both aromasin and caber or drop aromasin and run just caber? When on a standard test/Decca cycle

you definitely need them both with deca or npp... you do not want any estrogen issues while running either...

Ash Hayrabedian
Dear Dylan

My osteopath just recommended me for a light 8 weeks deca durabolin cycle for my joints.
Week 1: 50 mg
Week 2: 100 mg
Week 3: 150 mg
Week 4: 150 mg
Week 5: 150 mg
Week 6: 150 mg
Week 7: 100 mg
Week 8: 50 mg

This is for my joints pain and cracking

And after 12 days of finishing this cycle other people told me I should take 1 injection of pregnyl 5000 but you said in your video to use dostinex 0.5 mg every 3 days.
And this is my first cycle since And it's been 10 years I'm training and I'm 27 years old.

I really need your advice step by step to protect my self in this cycle cause everyone is telling me something different.

Ash Hayrabedian
Dear Dylan

My osteopath just recommended me for a light 8 weeks deca durabolin cycle for my joints.
Week 1: 50 mg
Week 2: 100 mg
Week 3: 150 mg
Week 4: 150 mg
Week 5: 150 mg
Week 6: 150 mg
Week 7: 100 mg
Week 8: 50 mg

This is for my joints pain and cracking

And after 12 days of finishing this cycle other people told me I should take 1 injection of pregnyl 5000 but you said in your video to use dostinex 0.5 mg every 3 days.
And this is my first cycle since And it's been 10 years I'm training and I'm 27 years old.

I really need your advice step by step to protect my self in this cycle cause everyone is telling me something different.

hey bro, im glad you wrote... my advice is that you should never use deca on a first cycle, even at a low dose.. you never use it for your first time... how old are you?

27 years old
178 cm
78 kilograms
20% body fat

yeah bro, your body fat is way too high for steroid use as well... you need to get it down below 15% to even think about using steroids... there's better methods for your joints as well that would be perfect to heal you and help you drop the body fat as well...

27 years old
178 cm
78 kilograms
20% body fat

Bodyfat is really too high for steroids at the moment brother. You need to drop that down first. Maybe run a sarms stack for the time being,mane then when your bodyfat is at an acceptable level you can run a test only cycle more suited for you.

If you need help setting up a sarms cycle let me know and I'd be happy to help you

sarms would be perfect for this... you can get healed, run a cycle that's not steroids, drop body fat, gain lean muscle and get in the proper condition to run a cycle... read my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com

here is the stack i would recommend...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

all of these can be shipped to you easily as well

I tired many joint supps over years but still the same.
What are the other methods?

mk2866 and lgd4033 are not joint support supplements.. these provide real healing and do not act as an aid or band aid to your problems, they actually provide healing throughout... you need to run them both 12 weeks... mk2866 at 25mg per day and lgd at 10 mg per day... take both in the morning all at once...

This seems to be a job for MK, this is where it really shines. I had some joint issues and since I have been using MK they are feeling so much better. Completely healed no but way better yes. If you decide to run AAS listen to Dylan and Rock they know there shit. Use the least amount of AAS as possible to get results. From what I have learned first time AAS users ushally respond to low to medium doses of Test with maybe a mild oral thrown in the mix. Add Sarms into the equation as Dylan would say youre in for a treat.

This seems to be a job for MK, this is where it really shines. I had some joint issues and since I have been using MK they are feeling so much better. Completely healed no but way better yes. If you decide to run AAS listen to Dylan and Rock they know there shit. Use the least amount of AAS as possible to get results. From what I have learned first time AAS users ushally respond to low to medium doses of Test with maybe a mild oral thrown in the mix. Add Sarms into the equation as Dylan would say youre in for a treat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY... 21 has had some very nice success with sarms in general and his results and feedback speak for itself... as he also said, running test with sarms is EXCELLENT and rally shines well... thanks for the feedback bro

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY... 21 has had some very nice success with sarms in general and his results and feedback speak for itself... as he also said, running test with sarms is EXCELLENT and rally shines well... thanks for the feedback bro

Any future Cycle will always include two Sarms S4 and MK. I'm excited to see what it will do with 350mg of E a week. Stay tuned for another log in the near future.

Any future Cycle will always include two Sarms S4 and MK. I'm excited to see what it will do with 350mg of E a week. Stay tuned for another log in the near future.

i can't wait... its so different with test and proviron in the mix... they are the enhancer for your enhancer... just when you think you are taking the highest level of performance enhancement... then you have an enhancement for these! not to say they are stronger, but they provide enhancement to them so you get even more out of them than you possibly could before, especially with the extra ability you get from pushing longer and harder... imagine running something very strong like tren, then you add gw to the mix allowing you to do EVEN MORE... your cardio gets hindered with tren? NOT ANYMORE... now you can take it to another level!

Top Bottom