napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Make no mistake who The 44 rolls with...

44YOGearHead

Just as I promote my boys orals at Federal, I am down to assist and advise if asked. I refer business to other sources if/when appropriate and in the best interest of the customer. So I wanna say this to make stuff crystal clear before some immature shitbag speculates anything stupid. I rep for Hipo, but I pin Valhalla. My blood type is Norse God. I am however willing to review products when asked by a fellow Devil Dog. So before anyone speculates I'm switching up, I am not. Make that perfectly clear. Valhalla till the Kasket drops.

The 44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even tho I rep Titan I'm currently trying my damnedness to finish off a few vials I got from MGP just so I can start a new Titan run and pull accurate bloods and reviews from his gear. Just because I work as BMW salesman it doesn't mean I can't drive a truck.

Thats solid though bro. When you can rep and help the community, thats whats important. You're always keeping those hipo threads up there so no one can say you're not promoting the shit out of your brand. Showing love to other sources at the same time is always a solid in my eyes..

Even tho I rep Titan I'm currently trying my damnedness to finish off a few vials I got from MGP just so I can start a new Titan run and pull accurate bloods and reviews from his gear. Just because I work as BMW salesman it doesn't mean I can't drive a truck.

Thats solid though bro. When you can rep and help the community, thats whats important. You're always keeping those hipo threads up there so no one can say you're not promoting the shit out of your brand. Showing love to other sources at the same time is always a solid in my eyes..

Shoot..I still pin Robo and VALHALLA. Fed helping me with some things. I'm helping at least two other sources do some things.

DON'T JUST REACH UP. REACH OUT.

NY out.

VALHALLA CEO

[email protected]

Exfuckingactly...

I do my best to help other sources, and I still use Robo and BGS for shit I don't have.

This thread is a perfect example of why this community is so great. You won't find sources referring you to others almost anywhere else without there being some other bullshit agenda. Here, it's because it's family!

[email protected]

Agreed, you even reaching out to me for this was a sign of respect and thus it's reciprocated. Bro's helping bro's... it's what we do here.

As the most recent source on here. I can honestly say that I've had nothing but help from other sources here.
I've been a member on another board before I started sourcing, and there was always an angle if one source said anything about another. It was like dog eat dog..... A market first, and a community second. That's different here. Here, there seems to be a happy medium, and it seems like for the most part sources here look out for each other and members. I've yet to see anything like this anywhere else. I'm just glad to be here, and would like to thank everyone for their help and input.

I can vouch for 44 on what he's said. He's consistently shot me straight and steered me in the direction that was the most reliable and convenient. His oral source had my package in the mail the same day. NY is a stand up dude/source and I prefer Valhalla but I'm interested in trying some MGP because I respect how Thin D has hung in there.... Anyway, I can spread the love and shop local you know! :D

Bros helping bros....

Fuck man... I'll pin anything thats clear. Valhalla won me over when I heard the name... and the fact that NY is at the helm should put everyone's mind at ease. As solid as they come. And as a rep... I don't believe in limiting yourself to only running your labs gear. You gotta branch out and check lists in my opinion. Theres so much our there

Absolutely. If you're ever in a place where a source or reps tell you only theirs is good, get far away from that place in a hurry!

[email protected]

Bro my gear sucks, you gotta try it. Terrible you love pip and no gains? Hit me up. I mean obviously nobody is going to say their product sucks but yeah I agree if someone's says nobody but me has what you need, it's time to go.

Top Bottom