napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apology to Dylan for lying... a 44'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend busted. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move. "Scarface 1983"
LOL, couldn't help think of this famous line when saw this post.

I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend busted. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move. "Scarface 1983"
LOL, couldn't help think of this famous line when saw this post.

Epic shit! Can you imagine if someone recited that to someone in the heart of the moment, epic

okay guys, lets not waste any more time on this shit... its taking away from people that need helped... i let it go because 44 is my boy and so i always let it go but enough now... im closing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom