napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MAJOR MAJOR Forum Announcement... Plans for this Year... PLEASE READ

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As I have been telling everyone, there are big plans for the coming year in regards to changes with the forum and as well with Pure Essence. We have had an amazing start to the forum and I am very pleased with the progress made in 2015... However, as we all know, there is always room for improvement and although we have done extremely well, we have A LOT of room to grow and to take it to the next level, A LOT of changes need to be made to the site in general... We need A LOT more content and information to draw more people here and that obviously takes serious time and effort. I have made some decisions with the help of my advisement team and so we came to some conclusions and I have made some decisions that will greatly benefit the site. I have made a video announcing the latest move as well...

What I have done is purchased another forum. This forum is LOADED with articles, information, etc. It has taken concepts from several other large forums like iron mag, evo, steroidology, etc... The ones that have been around for a long time that have A LOT of members... All the info in there stays as is for us all to utilize... I have A LOT and I repeat A LOT of clean up to do in terms of things on there that were associated with other sponsors they had etc. but it will all be cleaned up... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT come to me every day saying this needs to go, that needs to go etc... I am well aware that things need to go and do not need 1000 people in my ear telling me the same thing... There were some n2bm references here as well as other companies we want no association with and I have a team working on cleaning things up in that regard. Do not worry about that... We already know how we want no association with ANY company with a shady track record however what we our inheriting in terms of content and traffic is amazing... Our current domain ranks very very poorly on google and switch we already switched once, it gave us a penalty on ranking... It is really hurting our traffic... We will be implementing both forums together into one, and this will take a bit of time... NO POST WILL BE LOST and all of our current content will transfer into one... The new domain is currently located at www.isarms.com. I have also purchased their youtube channel so we will be working on this as our new forum channel. There are videos there now I really do not care for but deleting them will hurt ranking on the channel so I am going to leave them for now and basically push them to the bottom as I fill in with my own but I was unaware that constantly deleting content and videos etc. crushes ranking so we cannot do that...

As far as Pure Essence goes, they will be announcing some changes but I will try to sum it up quickly. Due to their current name being used by other companies as well as the site in general not being "research friendly" there are many concerns with the brand itself... The product WILL NOT and I repeat, WILL NOT be changing but the name and look of the site will change. The name will be changing to Sarms X and the site will be FAR MORE "research friendly" because they want to be around long term, not short term. Everything else will remain the same but the name and look must change.

This is a very exciting time for us. We will be inheriting about 1,000 more members right off the jump when the forums combine and we will have a HUGE resource and library of information. There will be opportunities for people to write more content for the site as well. I will let everyone know when the transfer will begin but it will be coming soon. Thank you for making our home what it is and now its time to take it to an entirely different level!

Here is my video announcing the change... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lpUKKq6syk&feature=youtu.be

I'm sure you made a very careful and thought out move. I'll be here for the long run. Hope the forum continues to grow and work out for everyone.

I'm sure you made a very careful and thought out move. I'll be here for the long run. Hope the forum continues to grow and work out for everyone.

absolutely bro... this is to get us to the next level... i had plenty of help on this so trust me, it was not a snap decision

As Dylan stated, this is all VERY good news for all of us. Everything you know and love about both Adrenaline Rush AND Pure Essence will not change. This is going to grow our community and allow us to branch out and reach even more people to become bigger and better than ever. This is the type of thing we need to grow into the place we are trying to make it. We have seen unprecedented growth in the last few months, and we only have all you guys to thank for that. In 2016, we are taking things to a whole new level. We can promise and assure you that everything you love about Pure Essence and Adrenaline Rush will both remain the same, regardless of a name change. You will still get the highest quality of products as you always did with Pure Essence, and we will hold our forum to the same standard we always have. This is an exciting time for all of us!

BTW when is my moderator statues?? LOL just joking brother.

You may be closer to that than you think bro. Obviously as we expand and grow, the need for others will as well, and you are certainly someone that fits the bill and is qualified for that role when those type of opportunities arise

You may be closer to that than you think bro. Obviously as we expand and grow, the need for others will as well, and you are certainly someone that fits the bill and is qualified for that role when those type of opportunities arise

Thanks brother I do try to help as many people here as I can. I also only try to comment when I have real info to give.

I am happy to call you and Dylan friends.

As Dylan stated, this is all VERY good news for all of us. Everything you know and love about both Adrenaline Rush AND Pure Essence will not change. This is going to grow our community and allow us to branch out and reach even more people to become bigger and better than ever. This is the type of thing we need to grow into the place we are trying to make it. We have seen unprecedented growth in the last few months, and we only have all you guys to thank for that. In 2016, we are taking things to a whole new level. We can promise and assure you that everything you love about Pure Essence and Adrenaline Rush will both remain the same,more gardens of a name change. You will still get the highest quality of products as you always did with Pure Essence, and we will hold our forum to the same standard we always have. This is an exciting time for all of us!

Perfectly said rick... Your a key in all of this and im just proud to have you along side through it all!

This is great news. I'm looking forward to see all the positive changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things are running very smoothly everyone... i would expect the transition to begin this weekend but i will keep you updated on exact timing of this!

Top Bottom