napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Macros and protein synthesis

i have a difficult time getting in 25-2800 i cant even fucking imagine 4000 unless you eat an entire pizza but that would require, for me, roughly 5 joints smoked

30g a day is bs marketing.

Think about it.. all bars and shakes have about 25-30g of protein.. convenient right? Same for the lies about needing 1.5-2g of protein per pound.. way overkill.. more bs marketing. U don't need that much..

And this is where the whole 6-8 meals a day came from..(I know we will say they need to eat 10x a day, hey let's also say that it boosts metabolism or some shit like that" everything was conceived to boost sales.

I would be willing to bet if you took in 1g of protein per pound of body weight u will be just fine, have more money, and better digestion, thus leading to better gains

Think about it.. all bars and shakes have about 25-30g of protein.. convenient right? Same for the lies about needing 1.5-2g of protein per pound.. way overkill.. more bs marketing. U don't need that much..

And this is where the whole 6-8 meals a day came from..(I know we will say they need to eat 10x a day, hey let's also say that it boosts metabolism or some shit like that" everything was conceived to boost sales.

I would be willing to bet if you took in 1g of protein per pound of body weight u will be just fine, have more money, and better digestion, thus leading to better gains

There is a lot of truth in this and I agree wholeheartedly. Only being able to digest 30g of protein in a meal is about as dumb as it gets.

I also don't get the super high protein intake. Way overkill and too hard on the kidneys. I think the upper level of protein intake would a a maximum of 1.5g per pound with the minimum of 1g per pound

Agreed

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom