napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

M1Andro

Juanm

I wanted to ask Dylan his opinion in this pro hormone it's supposed to be non toxic to the liver and so is epi and to at least that's what lgsciences claims I want to try pro hormones because they are legal so if u could give me some insight on the topic thanks

Any andro products still on the market are nothing but pure crap. I wouldn't mess around with them at all or expect anything from them. Stick with sarms. Way better results and less stress on the body

I wanted to ask Dylan his opinion in this pro hormone it's supposed to be non toxic to the liver and so is epi and to at least that's what lgsciences claims I want to try pro hormones because they are legal so if u could give me some insight on the topic thanks

as rack city pointed out... even though 1-Andro is non methylated, its still shown to be toxic to the liver, blood pressure, cholesterol etc... of course not to the extent of a c17 but even though 1-andro survives the first pass through the liver, it still does some damage... why do you want 1-andro? so even if it doesn't do much of anything, you want it because its a legal pro hormone? you may as well stock up on test boosters then, they are legal, they dont do jack shit, but hey, they are legal... that makes no sense... why waste your time and money?

sarms are far better in every way... start by reading my articles on sarms here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

what are your stats and goals? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom