napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Lower back gave out

Angel

Well I've been out of commission for a few days now, I really hated when I'm doing good and getting ahead and all of a sudden I do a wrong move and my back gives out!! Norcos are my friends for now, don't like taking them, really need to evaluate my work out routines..
Hope Everyone is doing good...

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Take it easy on that injury, and don't push too hard until you are 100% again brother

What exactly did you do bro to hurt your back? I know how eager you must be just from seeing your before and afters, but always remember that this is a slow race to be won here. It's good to push yourself, but shit like this happens and you end up 2 steps back.

Good luck healing up.

Angel said:
Well I've been out of commission for a few days now, I really hated when I'm doing good and getting ahead and all of a sudden I do a wrong move and my back gives out!! Norcos are my friends for now, don't like taking them, really need to evaluate my work out routines..

Hate to hear this. What exercise were you doing when it gave out? Was it your form? Or was it an existing back problem, that you have issues with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Lower back gave out

LAfit said:
Angel said:

Hate to hear this. What exercise were you doing when it gave out? Was it your form? Or was it an existing back problem, that you have issues with?

I was doing bend over rows, yes my form was sloppy and yes I do have an existing back injury lol it happens from time to time do to my weight problem, I get in the zone and I forget I even have issues so I try to push a bit harder and boom the injury occurs...

Thanks guys I really do push and punish my self, I feel that if I don't the fat is winning and I don't like that, but i will take it a bit more slow on the heavy lifting only lol I need to do this and I will!!!

Angel said:
LAfit said:
"Angel" said:

I was doing bend over rows, yes my form was sloppy and yes I do have an existing back injury lol it happens from time to time do to my weight problem, I get in the zone and I forget I even have issues so I try to push a bit harder and boom the injury occurs...

Yeah bent over rows are really hard on the lower back, especially if your core strength isn't up there. Do you wear a weight belt? It would help you tremendously.

LAfit said:
Angel said:
"LAfit" said:
"Angel" said:

Yeah bent over rows are really hard on the lower back, especially if your core strength isn't up there. Do you wear a weight belt? It would help you tremendously.

No I don't use one, I think I better get one asap, don't need to be going out of commission everytime I workout..LoL thanks bro..

You gotta take it easy. Dont over train. Injuries happen that way and slows results

PHURIOUS PHARMA

As soon as I start to feel weak or my form is comprised, I'll stop. Nothing worse then fucking yourself up and not being able to workout. I hate that

Anytime i do something that may involve an old injury or whatever, i dont go crazy on the weight. You can get good results with lower weight and more reps. It is easy to exhaust a muscle just by doing high reps

JM750 said:
Anytime i do something that may involve an old injury or whatever, i dont go crazy on the weight. You can get good results with lower weight and more reps. It is easy to exhaust a muscle just by doing high reps
Thanks guys I'm starting back up on Monday hopefully the pain and soreness will be gone completely by then, I hate taking meds it just covers the injury and doesn't fix it, I'll be sure to make better decision next time....
9th Wonder said:
As soon as I start to feel weak or my form is comprised, I'll stop. Nothing worse then fucking yourself up and not being able to workout. I hate that

Did it again!!!!!! this time with dead lift!! Don't know what the he'll got In to me, well know I'm here trying to recover again, dam I hate this..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Did it again!!!!!! this time with dead lift!! Don't know what the he'll got In to me, well know I'm here trying to recover again, dam I hate this..

If you are still having back issues, it's probably best to avoid deads for a,while. That's going to be the most problematic lift for back issues

If you are still having back issues, it's probably best to avoid deads for a,while. That's going to be the most problematic lift for back issues
Yes definitely will have to stay away from those, just hate it because it sets me back!!

^ I agree with rick on this one for sure,

Agreed you need to lay off lower back except stretching exercises and take it easy with those. you already know you are susceptible to injury there. just do core exercises and lay off the back for a while

Agreed you need to lay off lower back except stretching exercises and take it easy with those. you already know you are susceptible to injury there. just do core exercises and lay off the back for a while
Yea I just don't know what the hell got in to me to start dead lifting lol was feeling to good I guess...

I could honestly say I was already of all painkillers! And know I'm back on them :( at least until I get better..

Top Bottom