napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone labs please help!

I'm 8 weeks into a sarms triple stack and decided to get my testosterone level checked just to see where I am at. I didn't check it before I started my stack so I don't know what it was before. I just did the testosterone serum test and got my results back today. It's showing my levels at 42 and it's kind of freaking me out. I'm 35 and haven't used any steroids in 9 years and the last time I checked my test levels was 2 years ago and it was around 1000. What do I do now, do I stop the sarms or is there anything I can take to help boost my levels? I don't take testosterone because I'm away from home half the month and don't really want to travel with it. What can I do?

Hey man, thought I would chime in on this one. A little over a year ago, my doc did a complete blood test and my levels came back 320ng/dl. A few months later it was 250ng/dl and free test was like 3. I had been having symptoms of Low T, though I had not attributed it to low T at the time. Once my bloods came back low - twice - I put 2 and 2 together. Doc put me on TRT, androgel first for 6 months and it brought it up to 450ng/dl. Not happy with the results, I went to the IM injections and have been on them now for 2 months. I travel for work and usually do my shot before, but have no worries about taking it on the road as I have a prescription.

42ng/dl is really low. How do you feel? I know I felt like a crap at 250ng/dl. Sounds like your doing the right thing by getting another blood test. As far as the sarms causing the problem, I doubt it. Good luck.

I tell you what....someone we know made a combo test decanoate and undecanoate, in castor oil. So far the bloods on four guys are showing that it is steady for 10 days, with a 200mg injection. It does however take a while to get established, but if you start off with some quickies...maybe cyp@100, prop@100 and the blend at 100, you will stabilize quickly and be on your merry way. No need to worry about travel etc.This is great for guys a bit afraid of the pin.
The main problem I see with it is the thickness. You have to boil water, turn off the heat and drop the vial in for 10mins. You could get by with a 25g pin if you have the time/patience.
If any trt guys are interested I am sure you could get it custom made here for you.
I realize this is not for the vets and cycles etc.

Ran labs again at doctors office and they still aren't good. He says that it's low, but the good news is that most of the testosterone is free. He wants me to try dhea for a month and run bloods again. He seems really hesitant to do much because of how of how I look. To me this is really fucking low no matter what I look like. How can you find a good doctor to take you serious even though you don't look like an old obese person who looks like they need trt? This is kind of pissing me off judging me by my body type instead of my condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4eb7e042fbc5bf75d3483b51509ba478.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a good way to find an endocrinologist that won't do the same thing and tell me I'm fine and just need dhea?

Is there a good way to find an endocrinologist that won't do the same thing and tell me I'm fine and just need dhea?

If you went to an endo that said you just need DHEA, then they shouldn't be able to practice as an endo...

Ran labs again at doctors office and they still aren't good. He says that it's low, but the good news is that most of the testosterone is free. He wants me to try dhea for a month and run bloods again. He seems really hesitant to do much because of how of how I look. To me this is really fucking low no matter what I look like. How can you find a good doctor to take you serious even though you don't look like an old obese person who looks like they need trt? This is kind of pissing me off judging me by my body type instead of my condition.

Chances are your Doctor thinks that at 12% BF, you are already taking steroids and he figured you were just looking for a doc to sign off on it.

what a joke... fucking dhea.. unreal bro... seriously... im truly sorry you went to such a fuckhead... any doctor would know that your test is dangerously low... there should be no hesitation on putting you on trt...

It's insane to think an endo would ever say you just need DHEA. Endocrinology and hormones is the field they got their doctorate in for fucks sake...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for the input. I'll definitely be calling an endo first thing Monday morning.

Your endo is an idiot I had a similar issue with similar blood work. The VA (I'm a disabled vet) refused to give me trt treatment. I actually contacted prime body and got my treatment through them it ain't cheap but when you need meds for your health you need them. Good luck bro

Looks like I can't get an appointment with an endo until October! I have bloodwork done again in a few weeks, thinking about trying some clomid to raise test levels a little until I can see my endo.

Looks like I can't get an appointment with an endo until October! I have bloodwork done again in a few weeks, thinking about trying some clomid to raise test levels a little until I can see my endo.

geezus October where are you with socialized medicine like that Oh wait that is everywhere now thanks to obummercare

I could probably get one sooner with a referral, but this one is specialized in testosterone therapy so I think it will be worth the wait and he's covered by my insurance

oh ok we shall see. so are you gonna not do anything until October? shit you could run a cycle and pct and be clear by then easily

I haven't done a cycle in 9 years, and with my job I'm away from home 14 days at a time and would make it hard for me to do. I'm going to bloodwork again and see what my shitty physician says and if he still doesn't do anything I'm going to consider it. Just don't have many options with the way I work.

I did a couple cycles of prohormones and then did ostarine this past November for 8 weeks, now I'm 5 weeks into a triple stack from Sarmsx

Top Bottom