napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low test level after blood work

I am curious where your numbers were beforehand, but maybe the rad or s4 is suppressing you quite a bit. Those numbers are pretty low, and lower than I've seen ever on sarms, honestly. I know everybody is different but damn. Something hit you hard unless you were pretty low before you started

Yeah. I should have gotten done last year. But I didn't. So now I'm at 93.

Best suggestion to get off now yes?

Go to urologist for more testing?

I would run the mini PCT for 4 weeks and then wait a couple more weeks after that and have the bloods retested

I would run the mini PCT for 4 weeks and then wait a couple more weeks after that and have the bloods retested

Added question.

I plan on going to urologist next week. My concern with starting that mini pct now is that a doctor might start me on a test cycle. Would it not be wise to do a PCT and have test cycle?

I don't know exactly what might be suggested by the doctor.

I would definitely stop the SARMs stack you are on. I however would wait till I saw the urologist before starting any type of pct. I'd disclose everything to the doctor as far as what was taken. He can't fully diagnose what's wrong if you mask it by elevating test numbers and jump starting test production. Let the doc do his job, worst case scenario you get a test prescription and are free to do the pct. just because you are prescribed test doesn't mean you have to go on TRT. However listening to us over a doctor without his/her being able to make an educated diagnosis is bad juju.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like 44's idea….although, you were only on the stack a short time, I would still do the mini PCT first.
I think you will snap back to normal levels if you do the PCT………then recheck and if the problem is still there you can go to plan "B" and work with your Endo

I would definitely stop the SARMs stack you are on. I however would wait till I saw the urologist before starting any type of pct. I'd disclose everything to the doctor as far as what was taken. He can't fully diagnose what's wrong if you mask it by elevating test numbers and jump starting test production. Let the doc do his job, worst case scenario you get a test prescription and are free to do the pct. just because you are prescribed test doesn't mean you have to go on TRT. However listening to us over a doctor without his/her being able to make an educated diagnosis is bad juju.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply back. I tend to lean on your suggestions.

I hate to start a pct then have him put me on a test cycle.

Thanks for the reply back. I tend to lean on your suggestions.

I hate to start a pct then have him put me on a test cycle.

Lol, don't lean too hard brother. The scotch tape and rubber cement might start to give. I just feel that no matter what we tend to think in matters such as yours full disclosure and a professional opinion are far better than listening to random people. Imagine if nobody but #120's responded... you'd have sent in an additional $187, expected your package from across one of two oceans to arrive at your door in just 5 days and still not have it months later while #120 denies telling you this. (inside joke)
Just afford the medical professional the opportunity to either impress you, or face plant as you look at them like 'really?'. I'm sure the mini-pct, or even a full one would help greatly, but I'd personally feel better for you if you eliminated any other possible reasons as to why this occurred based upon trained hypothesis and labs. Us hacks will be here to offer up solutions in the event the doc sucks ass. Guessing is the intellectual property of idiots, whereas knowing for certain belongs to the wise.

Lol, don't lean too hard brother. The scotch tape and rubber cement might start to give. I just feel that no matter what we tend to think in matters such as yours full disclosure and a professional opinion are far better than listening to random people. Imagine if nobody but #120's responded... you'd have sent in an additional $187, expected your package from across one of two oceans to arrive at your door in just 5 days and still not have it months later while #120 denies telling you this. (inside joke)
Just afford the medical professional the opportunity to either impress you, or face plant as you look at them like 'really?'. I'm sure the mini-pct, or even a full one would help greatly, but I'd personally feel better for you if you eliminated any other possible reasons as to why this occurred based upon trained hypothesis and labs. Us hacks will be here to offer up solutions in the event the doc sucks ass. Guessing is the intellectual property of idiots, whereas knowing for certain belongs to the wise.

Right.

Maybe I should google it, Stupid!

Thanks for your input.

^^^^^
WTF…lol

Thing is does your Endo know you did sarms…..not telling him and sitting on the bench in his office acting like you stole money from the church basket aint doin anyone any good!!

I don't think you need TRT…but what do I know I have been there 3 times and the mini PCT fixed each and every time..
Ya 3 HEAVY cycles of every product SarmsX makes!!

[emoji174] [emoji174] [emoji389] [emoji389] [emoji389] ...lol

Top Bottom