napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low test level after blood work

redsoons

Y'all. Got some blood work done. All regular blood work came back good. Hdl ldl etc....

Test levels were at 93. Was told 200-800 should be a range.

Any input why it be so low? Yes very vague. But a bit taken back to results. Nurse suggested I go to urologist for an appointment.

93???

If you can please post a picture of the complete bloodwork with your information blacked or cropped out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Stats

193lbs
12%bf

Been lifting regularly 5 years

Diet dialed in over last year by tracking macros

Been on sarmsx enhanced super stack for 3 weeks.

Used gear in past one cycle roughly 3 weeks. Not a full cycle. Took pct from sarms1 to try get regulated. (That was over 1 year ago).

Too bad you didn't have pre blood work...none the less you need to quit the cycle now!!
I got ZAPPED taking the same thing and mine dropped to 88......
Clomid and possibly novla ASAP

I am curious where your numbers were beforehand, but maybe the rad or s4 is suppressing you quite a bit. Those numbers are pretty low, and lower than I've seen ever on sarms, honestly. I know everybody is different but damn. Something hit you hard unless you were pretty low before you started

I am curious where your numbers were beforehand, but maybe the rad or s4 is suppressing you quite a bit. Those numbers are pretty low, and lower than I've seen ever on sarms, honestly.

I think I hold the record at 88.....down from 537

Top Bottom