napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low free test and shbg is high HELPP

Dirtydaddyfitness

Hello im 30 years of age and i have a high SHBG and low free test

shbg 78 ( ref range 18.3 - 54.1 nmol/L)

*Estradiol 160 (ref range 30-130)

Testosterone 21,3 (ref range 8.64 - 29.0 nmol/L)

Free testosterone 27.53% (ref range 35 - 92.6 %)

LH 6.19

Is my shbg high because of high estradiol and due to that my free test is so low? i have been experiencing low T symptoms over a year now..... Doctor in my country did not know anything about that and he actually did say i dont know about these things. I was like thats it? and here i am. asking you guys what can i do to get in hormonal balance. is there any supplement? will proviron cure this or an ai? or what can i do ?

My stats:

bw 216lb
bf 18%

height 5 11

Im really struggling to lose fat. can anyone help in some way cause doctors in my country wont cause they dont know how?

Proviron will help. Also switching to eod or Ed injections can help as well.

your free test is low because of your high shbg... high shbg will cause your free testosterone to be bound up... proviron at 50 mg per day along with dga post ct for 12 weeks will help this tremendously.. you can get dga post ct at dganutrition.com

your estrogen is definitely another issue that needs addressed as well... you need aromasin at 12.5 mg every day for 10-14 days then drop back down to every other day... re check bloodwork after 4 weeks.. .

your not losing fat if you have low test... thats one of the symptoms of low test... dga post ct will also help you with that as well

Hello im 30 years of age and i have a high SHBG and low free test

shbg 78 ( ref range 18.3 - 54.1 nmol/L)

*Estradiol 160 (ref range 30-130)

Testosterone 21,3 (ref range 8.64 - 29.0 nmol/L)

Free testosterone 27.53% (ref range 35 - 92.6 %)

LH 6.19

Is my shbg high because of high estradiol and due to that my free test is so low? i have been experiencing low T symptoms over a year now..... Doctor in my country did not know anything about that and he actually did say i dont know about these things. I was like thats it? and here i am. asking you guys what can i do to get in hormonal balance. is there any supplement? will proviron cure this or an ai? or what can i do ?

My stats:

bw 216lb
bf 18%

height 5 11

Im really struggling to lose fat. can anyone help in some way cause doctors in my country wont cause they dont know how?

Here's a cross post of my blood work and how I was able to prove that using proviron and/or mast will lower SHBG and free test.. Read the post below..

Here's my recent bloods on 200mg Pharma script Test Cyp WITH MAST AND PROVIRON!

As many of you know I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do!

Outstanding products...
AzHMLg5.jpg

There's an Easter egg here that's hidden inside of all of this, it's something I don't want people to miss.

This goes to prove that you really don't need much test.. I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress.. I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels.. people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone..

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse..

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you.. it's not quantity but rather qualities..
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses..

Top Bottom