napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for a mild lean mass cycle

kool57kat

Looking for a lean mass cycle. Up to this point have only run a bunch of test cycles. Looking to start adding things to the mix. I would like to keep the dosages as low as possible but still looking to get something out. Thanks.

I am not a new member. Lost my old sign in. I'm currently 33 years old. 6'1 190. Been lifting for 12 years.

Primobolan, Winstrol, Anavar, Tbol, Equipoise are all good options, just depending upon how much size you are looking for sir

You have to be a bit more specific... How much size are you after? Lean mass can mean a million things to different people

Sorry about that. Just trying to cut fat but still put on a little bit of muscle mass. Nothing crazy.

well if thats all you want i would say just run a sarms stack... if you want to run test, test and anavar is plenty or you can do test with other sarms but you don't need a lot to just lean out a bit and build some lean muscle in the process... you can do extremely well with any that i listed

well if thats all you want i would say just run a sarms stack... if you want to run test, test and anavar is plenty or you can do test with other sarms but you don't need a lot to just lean out a bit and build some lean muscle in the process... you can do extremely well with any that i listed
How long can I run Anavar and what would the dosages look like?

How long can I run Anavar and what would the dosages look like? Thanks.

have you checked out domestic supply and what they have to offer? alot of stacks there
I haven't yet. But I was interested in checking it out. There stuff is good
Good is an understatement bro, its the best quality you are going to find
Does this look good?
8 weeks test c 300mg/wk
6 weeks anavar 50mg/day

Which ai should I run? And what would be a perfect pct protocol for this. Thank you for your time!

I haven't yet. But I was interested in checking it out. There stuff is good

Does this look good?
8 weeks test c 300mg/wk
6 weeks anavar 50mg/day

Which ai should I run? And what would be a perfect pct protocol for this. Thank you for your time!
that doesnt make sense to run a long ester of test only 8 weeks.. here is what the layout should look like

1-12 test cyp 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod or arimidex .5 mg eod (adjust as needed)
1-14 gw501516 20 gm day
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 n2guard

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/40/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Top Bottom