napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for a good domestic source

Rteco28

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a good domestic source. I hate dealing with customs. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated thanks.

Just go ahead and look at the sponsor. Many of us are domestic. Stick around and get to know people and you'll find the right place for you.
SnS

There are plenty here just take a look around. Read some of the reviews. You cannot go wrong.

There are reviews posted throughout the site as well as the banners for all the sponsors here... ALL are of the highest quality or they would not be allowed to be here... The domestic sources here are Phurious Pharma, Robolics, Bio Tech, Express Domestic and Samson Supplies... You can't go wrong with any of them... You can read about them in each of their subsections as well..

We have some excellent domestics. I rep international and will say customs really comes down to how your shipper ships. Roids24 has had 100% sucess so far.

If you insist on domestic though you got excellent choices here man. Robolocs, Phurious, ED the list goes on. I even have some Samson anavar on my closet. Many good options here. Best of the best.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just read the Reviews... All sources here are legit and top quality... There are some great logs on sources as well... You are in the right place

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Like said there are many awesome domestic sources here on the board. Biotech is an awesome domestic source that I also represent. If you'd lie a price list for biotech, let me know and I'll get you one

Agreed bro. I wanna try em all lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

I do too. I just still have so much in my stash that its hard for me to just keep buying shit. I don't want the stuff I have now expiring.

I will say this tho. If we had some vendor auctions (hint hint) I would def partake in those. Thats how I got a lot of the gear I have now.

We have some excellent domestics. I rep international and will say customs really comes down to how your shipper ships. Roids24 has had 100% sucess so far.

If you insist on domestic though you got excellent choices here man. Robolocs, Phurious, ED the list goes on. I even have some Samson anavar on my closet. Many good options here. Best of the best.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Agreed. Never had a problem with them not getting my pack through. Def comes down to how they package it, & Roids24 does a good job.

Thanks everyone I know she's not domestic but I'm really turning towards PharmaLady any advice?

^Make sure you order enough of whatever it is you need to obtain your goals. I rather have more than less, I prefer having everything on hand as much as possible

Top Bottom