napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd/rad/SR/Sr/Osta log

speaking of that, how have your E and test levels bounced back before you started this cycle?

yea, he'd mentioned that too, but that stuff gives me the shits big time
you can go with just a normal test booster.. i fucking wish the ONE that i found that was actually really good was still made but unfortunately it isn't... they are "decent" but will do the job bro

fill the cycle with non hormonal compounds... you dont need to drop the sr is what im saying... keep it mostly non hormonal... mk2866 has low suppression too so thats the perfect fit for you.... if you use a test booster, you dont need the daa either

So you are saying drop the rad, and lgd, and S4 and just finish the osta, gw, and SR?
start with the s4 first and see how you respond and then go one at a time... lgd next followed by rad IF NEED BE... but assess first... each time and that way you can get an accurate gauge on what may or may not be causing you problems..

Endo said for me to hit the clomid 150mg 2 weeks, 2 weeks 100, 2 weeks 50, and recheck bloods.

Dropping the S4, I suspect thats the main culprit, as from last cycle to this, only adds were sr and S4.

Something I thought about today, I assumed in my failed cycle, when I tested at 300, the clomid I was taking had no effect (since first cycle mid bloods were 300).(this was my first cycle 6 months ago)

But I'm thinking this current cycle, I didnt take any clomid, and thats why my test numbers crashed.

I'm still dropping S4 though, I texted the endo my concern over 150mg clomid, given I seem to be very sides sensitive, so he suggested just 100mg for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks 75, then 2 weeks 50 and stay at that for the rest of the cycle and PCT.

well, I'm still alive and killing it in the gym. Started clomid at 100mg as above, threw Nolva in at 40 for good measure.

I feel fine, workouts great, went diving this past weekend.

well, I'm still alive and killing it in the gym. Started clomid at 100mg as above, threw Nolva in at 40 for good measure.

I feel fine, workouts great, went diving this past weekend.
excellent to hear bro, im always following your progress!

Weight is up 2 more pounds now with BF staying the same, the sarms are starting to kickin abit.

Didnt sleep well last night, woke up this morning, today being legs day, ya gotta be ready for some heavy shit, but lackof sleep was no bueno, so I bagged it.

Napped an hour, all good now, so will hit legs tomorrow.

Overall since startign the ostarine kick start, I'm up almost 6 pounds with BF dropping 4%

Man, am I feeling it today. Killed it in the gym this morning, but I thinking I'm approaching the point I cant push this 59yo body much further. I'm not just sore, I'm tired and achy as well.
Yesterday wasnt feeling up for legs day, so rested, and hit legs/bi/tris today. Legs day is the worst for me. Nothing but big ass heavy shit.

Sadly, my heavy is many of you'alls warm up weights, but I dont have the years behind me of training, as I just got really serious on weight lifting about 2 years ago.

Tomorrow is cardio, so we'll see, I still havent gotten my legs back pre failed cycle capability yet. Strength is back, endurance isnt.

This morning I was at 18.6% BF, so I'll see what the scale says tomorrow, it thats a flier or not. But the trend has been down

who cares about the weight brother... the important thing is, and IM SO HAPPY to hear that you killed it in the gym.. you feeling good and able to tear it up is all you need to care about right now... i have to tell you, im really happy to hear this bro... absolutely awesome... i hope and believe this will continue!

I made some plates my bitches last week.

This morning started strong, but I kinda started petering out towards the end. Tendinitis in shoulder much better, but still cant do bench or inclined presses. No shoulder flies, but upright rows were ok, not great, but ok. So using isometrics still to supplement chest exercises, and shoulder flies.

Had to drop the clomid down to 50mg, as I had a bad water weight gain last week, like 6-7 pounds of water weight. So taking dandelion root, and already down 3 pounds of that water weight. Dropped Nolva to 20, and will cruise this for the rest of the cycle.

I made some plates my bitches last week.

This morning started strong, but I kinda started petering out towards the end. Tendinitis in shoulder much better, but still cant do bench or inclined presses. No shoulder flies, but upright rows were ok, not great, but ok. So using isometrics still to supplement chest exercises, and shoulder flies.

Had to drop the clomid down to 50mg, as I had a bad water weight gain last week, like 6-7 pounds of water weight. So taking dandelion root, and already down 3 pounds of that water weight. Dropped Nolva to 20, and will cruise this for the rest of the cycle.
dandelion root is a staple for me for the past 4 years now... i love it and it does work... great job on the strength increase bro!

I use dandelion root as well at times. It's great stuff and a very effective and safe way to lose water

Top Bottom