napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and mk677

no not at all i have very controllable bipolar 2. never had a manic episode or anthing like that, but i use lithium to just keep my emotions at check. so what is dostinex for and can i hust do aromisin i dont really have more money to spend. and do i use the aromisin during cycle or with pct

Wait what other meds you taking for bipolar?

trileptal but that doesnt matter, that is just used to make the effects of lithium better.

what about my previous question?

as in like do i have to use dostinez with aromisin or can i use aromisin on its own. I dont really have more money to spend.

I will thanks, i have spoken to different people and differeny forums about that stuff, but i cam to this one about dosing and all of those things because of Dylan Gemelli sent me here. so what about aromisin on its own i dont want the dostinex i heard about heard issues. would i do 5mg eod on or off the cycle. during the pct?

Unless you have serious problems with prolactin, there is no need to use dostinex. No SARMs will cause prolactin raises, so there is no need to use dostinex.

Thank, but with the aromisin if i am doing a twelve week cycle do i use it on cycle eod or pct eod, i would like to use it unless there are bad side effects, because i am scared about gyno

There are no side effects to aromasin as long as you use it properly. In fact, it has a lot of benefits, such as an improven cholesterol level, increase in free test, and an increase in IGF-1 levels by up to 25%, which is also very good for muscle growth. You should be taking 12.5 mgs EOD during the entire cycle, and then during PCT you can decrease the dosage to 7 mgs EOD approximately.

thanks that helps alot. now i have everything i need to do the cycle. are there any coupon codes for aromisin because ill need to buy one more bottle if i want to do things properly. i need just a little more to have enough doses since i only bought one bottle. i didnt know how to use it or how much i needed. but i should have all the tools. i wont be starting just yet, because i am getting straightened out, but hopefully soon you will hear back from me about starting the cycle. as of now i just need to get the last bottle.

Sincerely, I am not sure if there are any discounts on aromasin, lets see with RackCity will chime in - he is usually well updated with all these coupons. Anyhow, good luck with the cycle, and keep us updated on the progress!

i will when i can. i am in the middle of trying to get an mri for nerve damage from the back injury and surgery i had. after that i will be doing the cycle to get back to where i was and heal my body

Ostarine MK-2866 will be a huge help in recovering from the surgery and the injury. It has a scientifically proven ability to greatly accelarate the speed of recovery from surgeries and joint/bone related injuries.

i understand the joint and bone help, but what about nerves, i know those are usually different in terms to healing, and much harder to help make healer faster

hi guys i know it has been a long time, but i am almost about to start my sarms cycle. the only issue i have is i have a bottle of liquiclo and liquiaro instead of 2 bottles of liquiaro. i read this post

There are no side effects to aromasin as long as you use it properly. In fact, it has a lot of benefits, such as an improven cholesterol level, increase in free test, and an increase in IGF-1 levels by up to 25%, which is also very good for muscle growth. You should be taking 12.5 mgs EOD during the entire cycle, and then during PCT you can decrease the dosage to 7 mgs EOD approximately.

but since i have one bottle of clo and one of aro will i be able to do the same thing with these 2 different types of serms/sarms or do i throw away the clo.

hi guys i know it has been a long time, but i am almost about to start my sarms cycle. the only issue i have is i have a bottle of liquiclo and liquiaro instead of 2 bottles of liquiaro. i read this post

but since i have one bottle of clo and one of aro will i be able to do the same thing with these 2 different types of serms/sarms or do i throw away the clo.
If you are running sarms only, you shouldn't need aromasin on cycle at all. You just keep it on hand.

Your pct afterwards should be this from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Why is OP being reccomended to run Sarms1? Am I missing something here?? Thought they were under dosed

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Why is OP being reccomended to run Sarms1? Am I missing something here?? Thought they were under dosed

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

From what the big brothers recommend is SarmsX only, so disregard OP. You're right they're under dosed and quality a has gone down since!
Maybe this thread needs to either be updated or closed!

Top Bottom